Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Fav. Fighting Game Ever?
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Fav. Fighting Game Ever?
Mine would have to be Mortal Kombat the series, except deception... I like the new one however. and than there is marvel versus capcom, always great. SC as welll, I hate maxi though.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
-
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
- Visitor
Re: Fav. Fighting Game Ever?
I like Tekken, Street Fighter, SC...hmmm......Virtua Fighter(though gets boring)
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Fav. Fighting Game Ever?
I mean Soul Calibur, all of them, 3 is awsome!
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Re: Fav. Fighting Game Ever?
3D: Soul Calibur 2 (Didn't like SC3 very much)
2D: Melty Blood (Mmmm. 2D goodness)
2D: Melty Blood (Mmmm. 2D goodness)
"The past is past, and histories care little for a-speakin' the truth of it." ~Ravel Puzzlewell
-
Ethereal Blaze
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4510
- Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
- Gender: Male
Re: Fav. Fighting Game Ever?
the DOA Series, Tekken, and i dont mind a bit of Street Fighter on the SNES every now and then. i still remember most to all the moves ^_^;;
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Fav. Fighting Game Ever?
Ehrgeiz: God Bless the Ring... I enjoyed this one becasue of the multi-level fighting then of course unlocking and whooping butt with my choice between: Cloud, Tifa, Vincent, Yuffie, Zack or Sephiroth
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask
-
Ethereal Blaze
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4510
- Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
- Gender: Male
Re: Fav. Fighting Game Ever?
havnt played Ehrgeiz, but i'd like to. i've heard some half descent things about it ^_^
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
-
Yuri Volte Hyuga
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 307
- Joined: Nov 25, 2005 10:14am
- Gender: Male
Re: Fav. Fighting Game Ever?
I have too many favourite fighting games. Here's my list:
Darkstalkers series
Samurai Showdown series
Last Blade series
Virtua Fighter 4 and Evo
Guilty Gear X2
Soul Calibur series(need to play Soul Edge though.)
Capcom vs Snk 2
King of Fighters 2002
Project Justice
Tech Romancer
DOA series
Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3
I would list more but I'd be here forever.
Darkstalkers series
Samurai Showdown series
Last Blade series
Virtua Fighter 4 and Evo
Guilty Gear X2
Soul Calibur series(need to play Soul Edge though.)
Capcom vs Snk 2
King of Fighters 2002
Project Justice
Tech Romancer
DOA series
Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3
I would list more but I'd be here forever.
Last edited by Yuri Volte Hyuga on Oct 26, 2006 10:42am, edited 1 time in total.
PSN ID: Otogi-Matsuri
MVC3: X-23/Trish/Dante, SSF4: Viper, Juri, Cammy
MVC3: X-23/Trish/Dante, SSF4: Viper, Juri, Cammy
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Fav. Fighting Game Ever?
i'm not much for fighters but i do like the soul caliber two and three ^_^
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
-
Dark Magic
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 199
- Joined: Aug 19, 2006 8:44pm
Re: Fav. Fighting Game Ever?
SC and King of Fighters
"Let's Put a Smile on that Face!"
What's Better then the new Batman trailer, the Batman Trailer in Legos!
What's Better then the new Batman trailer, the Batman Trailer in Legos!
Re: Fav. Fighting Game Ever?
Don't even bother with it. The FF cameos, despite being cameos, are the best part of the game. And even they aren't enough to stop it from sucking so horribly.Piro wrote:havnt played Ehrgeiz, but i'd like to. i've heard some half descent things about it ^_^
"The past is past, and histories care little for a-speakin' the truth of it." ~Ravel Puzzlewell
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: Fav. Fighting Game Ever?
Marvel Vs. Capcom was pretty awesome...Super Smash Bros., of course...Soul Calibur...that's all I can think of.
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Fav. Fighting Game Ever?
Bet I could kick yurr arse missy! lolYuri Volte Hyuga wrote:I have too many favourite fighting games. Here's my list:
Darkstalkers series
Samurai Showdown series
Last Blade series
Virtua Fighter 4 and Evo
Guilty Gear X2
Soul Calibur series(need to play Soul Edge though.)
Capcom vs Snk 2
King of Fighters 2002
Project Justice
Tech Romancer
DOA series
I would list more but I'd be here forever.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]

