Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Intro's and Endings.
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Intro's and Endings.
It was amazing. I downloaded just the part from the beginning because it was so awesome.
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Intro's and Endings.
What?.... They are no way near Nsync..wtf?Karin Rengu wrote:Asterisk is pretty good. But the band, Orange Range, reminds me of a Japanese NSync. . .
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Intro's and Endings.
I mean their image. They look like a gay boy band really. And all their other songs are really soft and it pisses me off. Summer and Asterisk are their only two good songs.
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Intro's and Endings.
Karin Rengu wrote:I mean their image. They look like a gay boy band really. And all their other songs are really soft and it pisses me off. Summer and Asterisk are their only two good songs.
ah, I never seen what they actually look like so I suppose I have no say, ive only heard a couple of their songs.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
-
Karin Rengu
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3746
- Joined: Jun 27, 2006 4:01pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Intro's and Endings.
Yea and I'm pretty sure they don't play the instruments either. They just sing like some gay boy band from the 90s
Re: Intro's and Endings.
Did Anyone See The Intro To X?
That Had Some Amazing J-Rock Song Called "X Dream" ^^.
And Also The Opening Itself Was Kool! =3
That Had Some Amazing J-Rock Song Called "X Dream" ^^.
And Also The Opening Itself Was Kool! =3
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
-
Ms. Fluffy Butt
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 781
- Joined: Oct 20, 2007 1:21am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Intro's and Endings.
Hey, anybody heard of Maximum the Hormone band?
Their song What's Up People and Zetsubou Billy have been OST's of Death Note.
That song is really crazy and wacky..
Their song What's Up People and Zetsubou Billy have been OST's of Death Note.
That song is really crazy and wacky..
|J-rock Fan! Yeah!|
+Previous username: gothgirl_kun+
~L Fan Club (Anti-Light) "M" is L's programmer~
*ANBU/Akatsuki Club=Akatsuki captain of squad 4=*
"Do you even have a dick?" -Sai
+Previous username: gothgirl_kun+
~L Fan Club (Anti-Light) "M" is L's programmer~
*ANBU/Akatsuki Club=Akatsuki captain of squad 4=*
"Do you even have a dick?" -Sai
Re: Intro's and Endings.
No Unfortunetly. People Keep telling Me To Watch Death Note But I Have Yet To See It!
I Will One Day Though, That I'm Quite Sure Of. ^^
I Will One Day Though, That I'm Quite Sure Of. ^^
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
-
Ms. Fluffy Butt
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 781
- Joined: Oct 20, 2007 1:21am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Intro's and Endings.
It's pretty cool, you know...
Really good stuff.. ^_^
You'll enjoy it, for sure..
Really good stuff.. ^_^
You'll enjoy it, for sure..
|J-rock Fan! Yeah!|
+Previous username: gothgirl_kun+
~L Fan Club (Anti-Light) "M" is L's programmer~
*ANBU/Akatsuki Club=Akatsuki captain of squad 4=*
"Do you even have a dick?" -Sai
+Previous username: gothgirl_kun+
~L Fan Club (Anti-Light) "M" is L's programmer~
*ANBU/Akatsuki Club=Akatsuki captain of squad 4=*
"Do you even have a dick?" -Sai
