Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

What are you listening to right now?

Discussions about anything music-related.
Gambit
Visitor

Re: re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Gambit »

ATMH loves Phil -> shm wrote:Prodigy - Smack My 8!tch Up
Good song

My Chemical Romance - Helena
Hey
Visitor

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Hey »

Rob Zombie - Ratfinks, Suicide Tanks, & Cannibal Girls
Hey
Visitor

Re: re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Hey »

Sangu Anima wrote:
ATMH loves Phil -> shm wrote:Prodigy - Smack My 8!tch Up
Good song

My Chemical Romance - Helena
Oooo, a fan of My Chemical Romance! I thought I was the only one.
Gambit
Visitor

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Gambit »

My Chemical Romance - You know what they do to guys like us in prison?(what a long song title)
Hey
Visitor

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Hey »

Prodigy - Firestarter
Gambit
Visitor

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Gambit »

My CHemical Romance - The ghost of you
SYL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5609
Joined: Jun 03, 2005 7:22pm
Gender: Female

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by SYL »

where will you go~Evanescence
SEETHERLOVE ^_~
Mai
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5580
Joined: Oct 30, 2004 6:54pm
Gender: Female

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Mai »

G.G. Allin- Dog Shi†
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Setsuna
Visitor

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Setsuna »

My Chemical Romance-Jack the ripper
Mrs. Vengeance
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3358
Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
Gender: Female

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Mrs. Vengeance »

Nightwish - "Nemo"
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
Mrs. Vengeance
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3358
Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
Gender: Female

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Mrs. Vengeance »

Borknagar - "Oceans Rise"
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
Bambi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2127
Joined: May 23, 2005 9:46pm
Gender: Female

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Bambi »

Enchantment - Axenstar.
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt =P~ <3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
Mrs. Vengeance
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3358
Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
Gender: Female

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Mrs. Vengeance »

Signs of Darkness - "Ad Noctum"
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
Bambi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2127
Joined: May 23, 2005 9:46pm
Gender: Female

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Bambi »

Black - Pearl Jam.
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt =P~ <3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
Mrs. Vengeance
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3358
Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
Gender: Female

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Mrs. Vengeance »

Rotting Christ - "Among Two Storms"
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
Bambi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2127
Joined: May 23, 2005 9:46pm
Gender: Female

re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Bambi »

Ana's Song (Open Fire) - Silverchair.
Apo ♥, Akki, Limbo, Wallaby, Rainmaker, Ender, Kiddo, Cherry, Panda*, Aoi, Sam & BikiButt =P~ <3
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ♥ ~
I see nothing worse than to sail this universe without you ♥
Locked