Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Replica Hearts
- Emo_Alchemist
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Jul 25, 2007 5:50am
- Gender: Female
Re: Replica Hearts
Aku glared at Light. "You wouldn't dare hurt the Origials." He backed up. "If I find out you're the one who's been killing them nothing will stop me from killing you." He turned around. "Come Tali we don't want to be involved with guys like him."
My angel, my love. I've waited for so long, but you never came. This made me stand up and see that I must not be helped but to save myself from my own fears. Once I did you came to my side and smiled holding me tight and protected me from everything else.
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: Replica Hearts
"Someone's killing the originals?" She asked, looking at Aku. "Is... Is mine dead? Is yours? What happened to them?"
Re: Replica Hearts
shrughs and follows them "Im not. I've been a replica for a long time."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
- Emo_Alchemist
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Jul 25, 2007 5:50am
- Gender: Female
Re: Replica Hearts
Aku shut his eyes holding back tears he didn't want Tali to start freaking out. "Yes Tali, I over heard that someone's been killing them. I don't know if your's or mine is dead but I doubt it." He looked back at Light who was following them. "And you...I hate you. I get a bad feeling around you. But because Tali here is so pure and kindhearted I guess I'll put up with you."
My angel, my love. I've waited for so long, but you never came. This made me stand up and see that I must not be helped but to save myself from my own fears. Once I did you came to my side and smiled holding me tight and protected me from everything else.
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: Replica Hearts
Tali sighed a bit out of relief. "What... do we do now? Should we find somewhere to go?"
Re: Replica Hearts
stands there and looks at Aku "If U want me gone I will leave." mutters something about Aku
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
- Emo_Alchemist
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Jul 25, 2007 5:50am
- Gender: Female
Re: Replica Hearts
Aku's ear twiched. "What did you say about me?" He bared his fangs.
My angel, my love. I've waited for so long, but you never came. This made me stand up and see that I must not be helped but to save myself from my own fears. Once I did you came to my side and smiled holding me tight and protected me from everything else.
Re: Replica Hearts
"U don't remember me do U Aku?" smiles and waits
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
- Emo_Alchemist
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Jul 25, 2007 5:50am
- Gender: Female
Re: Replica Hearts
Aku looked away. "Why? I don't believe I've ever seen your face before." He looked down trying to remember. "No I'm sorry...if I was your friend or foe I can't remember for the life of me. Some of my childhood memories were taken from me."
My angel, my love. I've waited for so long, but you never came. This made me stand up and see that I must not be helped but to save myself from my own fears. Once I did you came to my side and smiled holding me tight and protected me from everything else.
Re: Replica Hearts
"Ur roaly blood is the only thing thats keeping me from killing U."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: Replica Hearts
Tali listened, trying not to seem like it. She felt like she was eavesdropping.
- Emo_Alchemist
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Jul 25, 2007 5:50am
- Gender: Female
Re: Replica Hearts
Aku looked surprised. "I...I'm...ROYALITY?!" He was confussed now. "How the hell am I royality?"
My angel, my love. I've waited for so long, but you never came. This made me stand up and see that I must not be helped but to save myself from my own fears. Once I did you came to my side and smiled holding me tight and protected me from everything else.
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: Replica Hearts
Tali looked surprised, and blinked a few times. "Sir Aku is royalty? So... Lord Aku?"
- Emo_Alchemist
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Jul 25, 2007 5:50am
- Gender: Female
Re: Replica Hearts
Aku shock his head no no no....I can't be royality." He looked at Tali. "Milady Tali please don't call me lord it's not true..." He looked down. "It can't be true..."
My angel, my love. I've waited for so long, but you never came. This made me stand up and see that I must not be helped but to save myself from my own fears. Once I did you came to my side and smiled holding me tight and protected me from everything else.
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: Replica Hearts
She looked up at him, taking his hand. "Its okay. Even if it is true, it doesn't change who you are."
- Emo_Alchemist
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Jul 25, 2007 5:50am
- Gender: Female
Re: Replica Hearts
Aku sighed. "No it changes everything." He looked up tightening his grip on Tali's hand. "Light...I'll do anything, just tell me how I'm royalty." He began to cry.
My angel, my love. I've waited for so long, but you never came. This made me stand up and see that I must not be helped but to save myself from my own fears. Once I did you came to my side and smiled holding me tight and protected me from everything else.
