Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Ouran High School Host Club
-
Yellowsakura
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3900
- Joined: May 14, 2006 8:39pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Who on here like's ouran High School host club
yess yess i LOVE Ouran High School Host Club!!!!!!!
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~
Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?
Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?
Re: Who on here like's ouran High School host club
Cool. I love this show! It's one of my faves!! Heehee...
-
Battousai The Manslayer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4180
- Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Who on here like's ouran High School host club
I've seen some of this anime.
And I must say it's very random.
And I must say it's very random.
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
-
Himiko Herosheme~Princess
- Visitor
Re: Who on here like's ouran High School host club
Yes it's very Random 
-
Himiko Herosheme~Princess
- Visitor
Re: Who on here like's ouran High School host club
i just got all the manga books THAT'S WAYYYYYYYYY More Random than the anime is @_@ 
-
Shinogu
- Visitor
Re: Who on here like's ouran High School host club
Ouran High School Host Club is one of my favorite anime. I watched all the 26 episodes and I must say that I was surprised by the anime finale. I never imagined that it will end up this way. It was awesome. I mostly enjoyed the last three episodes. My favorite characters are Haruhi, Tamaki, and Kyoya
.
I am also collecting the manga. I hope the ending will be as good as it was on the anime. Let's hope there will be a second season of the anime
I am also collecting the manga. I hope the ending will be as good as it was on the anime. Let's hope there will be a second season of the anime
-
Shinogu
- Visitor
Re: Host Club
I love "Ouran High School Host Club." It is awesome!! The best pair is Tamaki and Haruhi but I would love to see Haruhi with Kyouya, as well
.
Re: Who on here like's ouran High School host club
It's pretty funny, and yeah random. ^^
I love you, Lenfa! XD
Ouran Highschool Host Club
i wuv Ouran vewy muchie!
i wuv tamaki and haruhi!!!!
specially the twins...they're weird but i still wuv them!! ^.^
oh and i wike kyouya as well >.<
wat the heck i wuv em all!!!!

i wuv tamaki and haruhi!!!!
specially the twins...they're weird but i still wuv them!! ^.^
oh and i wike kyouya as well >.<
wat the heck i wuv em all!!!!
FUFUFUFU
Re: Host Club
oh haha and i thought there's no ouran highschool host club forum here
hehehe
i love em all!!!!
T.T i just wish the anime never ends T.T
hehehe
i love em all!!!!
T.T i just wish the anime never ends T.T
FUFUFUFU
Re: Who on here like's ouran High School host club
hihihi i've been saying that i love ouran anime twice
and i'll say it again!!!
i wuv it eeee >.<
yes i love the twins tooooo...especially Kaoru...he's just sooo cute >.< with his bad ass attitude!
and i'll say it again!!!
i wuv it eeee >.<
yes i love the twins tooooo...especially Kaoru...he's just sooo cute >.< with his bad ass attitude!
FUFUFUFU
-
moonlight_jewel
- Newbie Otaku
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Jan 24, 2007 1:00pm
Re: Host Club
OMG!! I love this anime!! it's so funny!! My favorite character is probably Haruhi!! ^^ and I really like the twins too
I think Haruhi would go best with Tamaki ^^ lol.
I Love anime!!
Re: Ouran highschool Host club
i am in luv with all the host club guys except for tamakiLenfa wrote:HEEEYYYY!!! finally Ouran fans! I thought I would never see one here! Goodwork Mistress of yaoi for the summary. I also like the Hitachiin twins but make no mistake i'm not going to take them away from you because I also like Kyoya Ohtori. Haruhi rocks for female heroine!
Founder of the Scheris haters club~mbs: WhiteRose,persiaisis, Final_Fantasy_Lover, yoko kaiba, Tsume's Love, Casandra Ishtar, anime_luver59,
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
Re: Who on here like's ouran High School host club
TWINCEST!! -dies of joy- I fell off my chair twice while watching the first six eppisodes because of it ... my friend kept hitting me with a pillow for being such a freak, eh heh, I can't help it!
I like the Tamaki/Harihu out of those ... though in all honesty, I prefer pairing all the boys together and keeping Harihu, because she makes such a good guy >=D
I like the Tamaki/Harihu out of those ... though in all honesty, I prefer pairing all the boys together and keeping Harihu, because she makes such a good guy >=D
Re: Who on here like's ouran High School host club
you're thinking of Hikaru~*Hanne*~ wrote:hihihi i've been saying that i love ouran anime twice
and i'll say it again!!!
i wuv it eeee >.<
yes i love the twins tooooo...especially Kaoru...he's just sooo cute >.< with his bad ass attitude!
Founder of the Scheris haters club~mbs: WhiteRose,persiaisis, Final_Fantasy_Lover, yoko kaiba, Tsume's Love, Casandra Ishtar, anime_luver59,
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
Re: Who on here like's ouran High School host club
really?Kivea wrote:TWINCEST!! -dies of joy- I fell off my chair twice while watching the first six eppisodes because of it ... my friend kept hitting me with a pillow for being such a freak, eh heh, I can't help it!
I like the Tamaki/Harihu out of those ... though in all honesty, I prefer pairing all the boys together and keeping Harihu, because she makes such a good guy >=D
i hate to admit this but i didn't really like the way that any of the characters looked when i first saw the series...
and i didn't want to say it but... I THOUGHT THAT HARUHI WAS A GUY!!
now, there's a good reason for that, it's cuz i didn't know what it was about, my cuzin was watchin it and said that it was good so i watched with her. it was the episode that they went to Kyouya's resort thingy. I saw Haruhi and was all like "oh, yea he looks pretty cute." then my cuzin started to tell me what it was about >.>
heheh
Founder of the Scheris haters club~mbs: WhiteRose,persiaisis, Final_Fantasy_Lover, yoko kaiba, Tsume's Love, Casandra Ishtar, anime_luver59,
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
