Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Calling All Rentheads!!
Re: Calling All Rentheads!!
That one is awesome. And I can finially say "mucho masturabtion" without blushing! Look Look! *says it*
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
-
DanceHallDrug
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 238
- Joined: Jan 03, 2007 6:42pm
Re: Calling All Rentheads!!
*giggles*
Mucho Masturbation!
Mucho Masturbation!
~Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity~
Re: Calling All Rentheads!!
*starts singing the whole song*
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
-
DanceHallDrug
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 238
- Joined: Jan 03, 2007 6:42pm
Re: Calling All Rentheads!!
I'm listening to it right now! 
~Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity~
Re: Calling All Rentheads!!
Eww.
They taste the same.
If you close your eyes.
*listening to Tango Maureen though
*
They taste the same.
If you close your eyes.
*listening to Tango Maureen though
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
-
DanceHallDrug
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 238
- Joined: Jan 03, 2007 6:42pm
Re: Calling All Rentheads!!
Wine and BEER!! 
~Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity~
Re: Calling All Rentheads!!
*steals the wine and beer* No drinking for you.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
-
DanceHallDrug
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 238
- Joined: Jan 03, 2007 6:42pm
Re: Calling All Rentheads!!
Aww, but TYCHE! I wanna! Varst said I can come over and get boozed up at her house some day. Yay! I mean...Drinking is bad, all you innocent children!
~Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity~
Re: Calling All Rentheads!!
"Innocent"? You're far from it Sakisaka...
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
-
DanceHallDrug
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 238
- Joined: Jan 03, 2007 6:42pm
Re: Calling All Rentheads!!
yeah...I know. 
~Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity~
Re: Calling All Rentheads!!
Er... Uh....
*tangos*
*tangos*
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Calling All Rentheads!!
Tyche wrote:LQTM pwns
Listen questionable Teenage Mutant. LQTM?
You are lame, that is Lame.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Re: Calling All Rentheads!!
Er... we're talking about Rent know...Cold Revolver wrote:Tyche wrote:LQTM pwns
Listen questionable Teenage Mutant. LQTM?
You are lame, that is Lame.But hey you and your female counterpart tried.
(likes being lame. Keeps people away)
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Calling All Rentheads!!
Tyche wrote:Er... we're talking about Rent know...Cold Revolver wrote:Tyche wrote:LQTM pwns
Listen questionable Teenage Mutant. LQTM?
You are lame, that is Lame.But hey you and your female counterpart tried.
![]()
(likes being lame. Keeps people away)
Your saying you hate me? Pfft fine I see how it is.
Whats this thread about anyways? Never bothered to check the first page. Oh damn :O That means its nothing more than spam. Oh crap.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
-
DanceHallDrug
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 238
- Joined: Jan 03, 2007 6:42pm
Re: Calling All Rentheads!!
I just watched Rent again (I'm actually in the process of watching it)--I love Angel--so cute. But I'll probably cry when he dies...again... 
~Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity~
Re: Calling All Rentheads!!
Eh... I don't hate you.Cold Revolver wrote:Tyche wrote:Er... we're talking about Rent know...Cold Revolver wrote:Tyche wrote:LQTM pwns
Listen questionable Teenage Mutant. LQTM?
You are lame, that is Lame.But hey you and your female counterpart tried.
![]()
(likes being lame. Keeps people away)
Your saying you hate me? Pfft fine I see how it is.![]()
Whats this thread about anyways? Never bothered to check the first page. Oh damn :O That means its nothing more than spam. Oh crap.
And Rent is a Musical... (just met Tyler or whatever the crap his name is, Sakisaka... I like to hurt him)
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
