Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

The Mansion of neko's

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: The Mansion of neko's

Post by Morph »

points at a wanted poster "*reads* Wanted Dunkel Dead or Alive Reward 10,000 gold." (pic of U is on it)
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: The Mansion of neko's

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Neko_Queen wrote:'Hi' she tries to smile. then pats Roxel.
Roxel yawns and licks her hand,"Hey,what are you doing up here?"
User avatar
Meushi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1923
Joined: Nov 21, 2005 8:28am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: The Mansion of neko's

Post by Meushi »

'I was bored and lonely...' she slightly smiles. 'and I also like heights for some reason'
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: The Mansion of neko's

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He laughs and changes to human form,"I see..I came up here to sleep..never thought somebody would be up here
User avatar
Meushi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1923
Joined: Nov 21, 2005 8:28am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: The Mansion of neko's

Post by Meushi »

she giggled. 'Well.. your gona have to put up with me here for now I guess'
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: The Mansion of neko's

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He yawns and leans against her"Alright then.."
User avatar
Emo_Alchemist
Uber Otaku
Posts: 697
Joined: Jul 25, 2007 5:50am
Gender: Female

Re: The Mansion of neko's

Post by Emo_Alchemist »

"No way? What I did is way more then 10,000 gold but still...." Turns into a black cat and jumps on Shade's shoulder. "Please don't turn me in." She whispered in his ear. "And you don't mind if I stay up here do you?"
My angel, my love. I've waited for so long, but you never came. This made me stand up and see that I must not be helped but to save myself from my own fears. Once I did you came to my side and smiled holding me tight and protected me from everything else.
User avatar
Meushi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1923
Joined: Nov 21, 2005 8:28am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: The Mansion of neko's

Post by Meushi »

she smiles 'thats all good then' she sighed
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: The Mansion of neko's

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Whats wrong?"
User avatar
Meushi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1923
Joined: Nov 21, 2005 8:28am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: The Mansion of neko's

Post by Meushi »

'Nothing... I'm just bored'
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: The Mansion of neko's

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Then lets go have fun then."He smiles,standing up
User avatar
Meushi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1923
Joined: Nov 21, 2005 8:28am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: The Mansion of neko's

Post by Meushi »

'Alight' she stood up and then looked to the view she admired it. 'wow its so pretty'
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: The Mansion of neko's

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He changed to cat form and smiles running along the edge"Follow
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: The Mansion of neko's

Post by Morph »

"No I don't Dunkel" walks back to the Neko manison
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
User avatar
Meushi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1923
Joined: Nov 21, 2005 8:28am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: The Mansion of neko's

Post by Meushi »

she smiled and did as he said. she couldnt transform as she was only the first generation.
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: The Mansion of neko's

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Star walks around and says"i want to play"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Locked