Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Naruto

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
User avatar
anbu rin hatake
Baka Otaku
Posts: 8
Joined: Sep 17, 2007 7:34pm
Contact:

Re: Naruto

Post by anbu rin hatake »

can i be rin :-k
kakashi is mine ok bitches
AnimePrinceRJ
Uber Otaku
Posts: 913
Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
Gender: Male

Re: Naruto

Post by AnimePrinceRJ »

If u know her jutsus
I'm back
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

Re: Naruto

Post by Renegade Chaos Angel »

can i join?
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1531
Joined: Apr 29, 2008 11:49am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Naruto

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

Name: Aaron
Age: 15
Village: He lives in the forest, not belonging to any village
Clan: He has a unique bloodline, but I will put that in Specialty.
Specialty: Bloodline- He can create and control fire, water, earth, air, light, dark, and electricity whenever and wherever he wants
Personality: You will learn about him in the story
Bio: You will learn about him in the story

((So can you guys update me on what is currently going on, so I can figure out the best way to come in?))
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 434
Joined: Nov 03, 2005 3:21pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Naruto

Post by Mew Vanilla »

Omgg I used to love this thread! Soo many good times with AnimePrinceRJ! I miss him bunches! :'(
Anyways this thread has been dead for months so I say we let it rest in peace because nobody's posted a real reply to this since January.
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

Re: Naruto

Post by Renegade Chaos Angel »

I just happened to see it till now.
Mew Vanilla
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 434
Joined: Nov 03, 2005 3:21pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Naruto

Post by Mew Vanilla »

Yeah well I'm its over. Unless RJ comes back even though I doubt it. So leave the old memories alone. Thanks(:
i fly like paper, get high like planes.
there's only one me in the galaxy, im an endangered species -lil jackie
Captain Jack Sparrow is my personal bodyguard
[Captain Jack Sparrow] : people will really get intimidated!
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

Re: Naruto

Post by Renegade Chaos Angel »

No problem :)
Locked