Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Naruto
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
Naruto
Rules:No godmodeing and give chances to dodge or block
Character choices:
Naruto Uzumaki:Jazzy_Angel1
Sakura Haruno:Cosmic_Starmie
Sasuke Uchiha:Supersonic Overdrive
Itachi Uchiha:Lenfa
Shikamaru Nara:Jazzy_Angel1
Choji Akimichi:
Ino Yamanaka:
Shino Aburame:
Hinata Hyuga:Seras
Kiba Inuzuka:
Neji Hyuga:rjw_westerberg
Rock Lee:
Tenten:lily lala
Gaara:lily lala
Kankuro:
Temari:Triscogirl
Or u can create a character
Name:
Age:
Village:
Clan:
Specialty:
Personality:
Bio:
Here's mine
Name:RJ
Age:13
Village:Leaf
Clan:Uchiha
Specialty:Sharingan,Ninjutsu
Personality:Battler
Bio:post later
And i'll be Neji Hyuga
Character choices:
Naruto Uzumaki:Jazzy_Angel1
Sakura Haruno:Cosmic_Starmie
Sasuke Uchiha:Supersonic Overdrive
Itachi Uchiha:Lenfa
Shikamaru Nara:Jazzy_Angel1
Choji Akimichi:
Ino Yamanaka:
Shino Aburame:
Hinata Hyuga:Seras
Kiba Inuzuka:
Neji Hyuga:rjw_westerberg
Rock Lee:
Tenten:lily lala
Gaara:lily lala
Kankuro:
Temari:Triscogirl
Or u can create a character
Name:
Age:
Village:
Clan:
Specialty:
Personality:
Bio:
Here's mine
Name:RJ
Age:13
Village:Leaf
Clan:Uchiha
Specialty:Sharingan,Ninjutsu
Personality:Battler
Bio:post later
And i'll be Neji Hyuga
Last edited by AnimePrinceRJ on Feb 03, 2007 5:55pm, edited 5 times in total.
Re: Naruto
Can I be Sakura? 
-
Commander Sparx
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1834
- Joined: Jan 07, 2007 11:26am
- Gender: Female
Re: Naruto
Very interesting.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Naruto
((can i be temari))
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Re: Naruto
((Can I be Itachi too?))
Name- Rinishi
Age- 17
Village- Leaf
Clan- Unknown
Specialty- Nin and Tai jutsu's
Appearance- http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k311/ ... d66aab.jpg
Bio- A nice yet sometimes aggressive girl, she bumped into Itachi while he was on mission. She escaped the Leaf village to live a more quieter life but failed to do so.
Name- Rinishi
Age- 17
Village- Leaf
Clan- Unknown
Specialty- Nin and Tai jutsu's
Appearance- http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k311/ ... d66aab.jpg
Bio- A nice yet sometimes aggressive girl, she bumped into Itachi while he was on mission. She escaped the Leaf village to live a more quieter life but failed to do so.
Last edited by Lenfa on Jan 27, 2007 2:03pm, edited 1 time in total.
~+~Luv all my AA sibs!~+~
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
Re: Naruto
I CALL HINATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i'll make my own character...maybe
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
- Sasami Jurai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7018
- Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Naruto
[Edit. I dropped out.]
Last edited by Sasami Jurai on Jan 28, 2007 2:34pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
There is a light that never goes out~
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Naruto
(ok)
RJ:hey neji a fight
Neji:"sure"
RJ:*does some handseals*"Earth Dragon Missile"
Neji:"oh yeah divine whirl"*he starts to spin at a high speed*
RJ:hey neji a fight
Neji:"sure"
RJ:*does some handseals*"Earth Dragon Missile"
Neji:"oh yeah divine whirl"*he starts to spin at a high speed*
I'm back
Re: Naruto
Itachi walks amidst the forest, suddenly he felt presence at a tree near him and threw a shuriken at the hidden presence, "Come out" he said while pulling out a kunai. Rinishi jumps down and greets Itachi with a grin, "Yo, where's your partner?" She asks throwing down the shuriken Itachi threw at her. "None of your business" he replies walking off with Rin behind him.
~+~Luv all my AA sibs!~+~
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Naruto
RJ:"nice trick"
Neji:"thanks what do think of this gentle"
RJ:*RJ jumps in the air to dodge it*
Neji:"thanks what do think of this gentle"
RJ:*RJ jumps in the air to dodge it*
I'm back
Re: Naruto
Hinata was watching RJ and Neji fight in hopes of learning something
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Naruto
Neji:"nice move"*then he sees Hinata and gets angry and throws 2 kunai with exploding tags at her*
RJ:"what r u doing"
Neji:"just taking care of some unfinished business"
RJ:"what r u doing"
Neji:"just taking care of some unfinished business"
I'm back
Re: Naruto
Name: Renai
Age: 13
Village: all around (she likes the leaf though)
Clan: Pa-Kiri
Specialty: Pa-Kiri style (currently no one has figured out yet)
Personality: mysterious yet open
Looks: Renai (cept with dark purple eyes and her headband around her waist doesn't have a village symbol on it yet)
Age: 13
Village: all around (she likes the leaf though)
Clan: Pa-Kiri
Specialty: Pa-Kiri style (currently no one has figured out yet)
Personality: mysterious yet open
Looks: Renai (cept with dark purple eyes and her headband around her waist doesn't have a village symbol on it yet)
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
-
AnimePrinceRJ
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Dec 29, 2006 7:54pm
- Gender: Male

