Page 31 of 31

Re: Naruto

Posted: Sep 17, 2007 7:56pm
by anbu rin hatake
can i be rin :-k

Re: Naruto

Posted: Jan 04, 2008 8:01pm
by AnimePrinceRJ
If u know her jutsus

Re: Naruto

Posted: May 27, 2008 10:54pm
by Renegade Chaos Angel
can i join?

Re: Naruto

Posted: Aug 12, 2008 5:33am
by MisunderstoodDreamer
Name: Aaron
Age: 15
Village: He lives in the forest, not belonging to any village
Clan: He has a unique bloodline, but I will put that in Specialty.
Specialty: Bloodline- He can create and control fire, water, earth, air, light, dark, and electricity whenever and wherever he wants
Personality: You will learn about him in the story
Bio: You will learn about him in the story

((So can you guys update me on what is currently going on, so I can figure out the best way to come in?))

Re: Naruto

Posted: Aug 12, 2008 8:45am
by Mew Vanilla
Omgg I used to love this thread! Soo many good times with AnimePrinceRJ! I miss him bunches! :'(
Anyways this thread has been dead for months so I say we let it rest in peace because nobody's posted a real reply to this since January.

Re: Naruto

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 6:04pm
by Renegade Chaos Angel
I just happened to see it till now.

Re: Naruto

Posted: Aug 14, 2008 7:19am
by Mew Vanilla
Yeah well I'm its over. Unless RJ comes back even though I doubt it. So leave the old memories alone. Thanks(:

Re: Naruto

Posted: Aug 15, 2008 9:34pm
by Renegade Chaos Angel
No problem :)