Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Kingdom Hearts II

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked
kukutaru_ookami
Uber Otaku
Posts: 942
Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
Gender: Male

Re: Kingdom Hearts II

Post by kukutaru_ookami »

yeah he says sin harvest before using it and that's what everyone calls it that anywho you CAN stop it use super-glide or just use strike and it'll be interrupted I've done it..several times in KH1 in normal I beat him lvl.65 expert lvl.70
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
kamon
Uber Otaku
Posts: 510
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 1:30pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Kingdom Hearts II

Post by kamon »

That's KH1 dude, this time around, things are tougher. And WHERE THE FLIP DO I GET ALL THE ORICHALCUM+?
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Twilight Night Wolf
Uber Otaku
Posts: 581
Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
Gender: Male

Re: Kingdom Hearts II

Post by Twilight Night Wolf »

I waa woundering the same thing kamon I found a few but from the treasure chests.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
kukutaru_ookami
Uber Otaku
Posts: 942
Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
Gender: Male

Re: Kingdom Hearts II

Post by kukutaru_ookami »

whoops sorry I thought you were agruing KH's was tougher yeah KHII's is a lot tougher as for Ornichalum+ there isn't that much in the game you need to use energy gems to make what you're thinking of and to my knowledge it's all in tresure chests oh and I've beaten it on standard so now I just need to get 100%
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
kamon
Uber Otaku
Posts: 510
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 1:30pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Kingdom Hearts II

Post by kamon »

I got 6. The only way to get the Ultima Weapon is to get it all. Weird thing though., it's not the best keyblade
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Kuroi Shinzou
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 319
Joined: Aug 15, 2005 4:55pm
Gender: Male

Re: Kingdom Hearts II

Post by Kuroi Shinzou »

heh, i think the fenrir sucks, well compared to ultima anyway...7 str, 1 mag, and it reduces your combos by one shot...while the ultama weapon has 6 str 4 mag, and MP hastega and probibly has a longer reach (i've seen and used ultima, but not fenrir)
<>Bleach 101 army<> -Lieutenant General(***)陸軍中将 Rikugun Chūjō


I'm neutral evil...that means i wont actively try to burn your town down, but if i walk by and its already on fire...well, i'm gonna eat some marshmellows.
kamon
Uber Otaku
Posts: 510
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 1:30pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Kingdom Hearts II

Post by kamon »

:twitch: :twitch: :twitch: Whe...where on Earth did you get all the orichalcum+?
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Kuroi Shinzou
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 319
Joined: Aug 15, 2005 4:55pm
Gender: Male

Re: Kingdom Hearts II

Post by Kuroi Shinzou »

dunno, luck?
<>Bleach 101 army<> -Lieutenant General(***)陸軍中将 Rikugun Chūjō


I'm neutral evil...that means i wont actively try to burn your town down, but if i walk by and its already on fire...well, i'm gonna eat some marshmellows.
kamon
Uber Otaku
Posts: 510
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 1:30pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Kingdom Hearts II

Post by kamon »

:twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch:
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Twilight Night Wolf
Uber Otaku
Posts: 581
Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
Gender: Male

Re: Kingdom Hearts II

Post by Twilight Night Wolf »

I just found out about the whole orichalcum+ thing there's a trick behind it
and also the whole Sin Harvest/Descend Heartless Angel thing the Sin Harvest mistake is kind of Lance Bass's fault because in KH1 you only hear scen heartess making sound like Sin Harvest because he says to soft in KH2 George Newbern says it a lot plainer and louder to where you actually hear him say Descend Heartless Angel. A lot of people still call it Sin Hearvest even though they know it's real name by choice because they like it better or there use to calling that so it's up to you on what you rather call it.
Last edited by Twilight Night Wolf on Apr 21, 2006 9:38pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
kamon
Uber Otaku
Posts: 510
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 1:30pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Kingdom Hearts II

Post by kamon »

Okay...BUT WHAT ABOUT THE ORICHACUM+???!!!
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Twilight Night Wolf
Uber Otaku
Posts: 581
Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
Gender: Male

Re: Kingdom Hearts II

Post by Twilight Night Wolf »

kamon wrote:Okay...BUT WHAT ABOUT THE ORICHACUM+???!!!
The funny thing about orichacum+ is that there are only 7 in the game :shock: yeah it sounds bad but there is a trick and that is if you have the rest of the material to make UW when you go make with the 7 orichacum+ apply Suffusive Crystal which cuts the material needed in half they ta da! you have Ultima Weapon I found this out at Game Faqs FAQ and guides section of KH2.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
kamon
Uber Otaku
Posts: 510
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 1:30pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Kingdom Hearts II

Post by kamon »

Oh yay! I have 6! Now I only need to find ONE MORE!!! *does happy dance* Btw, has anyone heard the rumor of the secret ending yet?
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
User avatar
Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1359
Joined: Mar 15, 2006 3:46pm
Gender: Male

Re: Kingdom Hearts II

Post by Coin~operated Boy<3 »

hey um... im new to this game... :heh: is it possible to play kingdom hearts 2 before kingdom hearts 1 or will i be like lost...? cus iv looked everywhere amd cant find the first one just the second one and i wanna play it sooooooooo bad :cry: !
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
OniKira
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jun 06, 2005 8:34pm

Re: Kingdom Hearts II

Post by OniKira »

well, u will be lost. i suggest going to gamefaqs.com

you can find plot analyses of the first game(s) and stuff.

kamon, there is indeed a secret vidoe. check out my secret video discussion topic on this board.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Kingdom Hearts II

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Actually I suggest to keep looking and play the first one before touching the second. You'll get more out of it then reading summeries...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Locked