Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Pokemon rp

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
Sothe_The_Assassin
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 109
Joined: Aug 27, 2005 7:38am
Gender: Male

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by Sothe_The_Assassin »

"metagross"
"ok use agility then meteor mash"
*Sakura*
Uber Otaku
Posts: 894
Joined: Dec 17, 2006 12:19pm
Gender: Female

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by *Sakura* »

Aimi:swablu return!Go ninetales!Ninetales use hypnosis!
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"will this work?"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Chrono Paladin
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2580
Joined: May 06, 2006 8:04am
Gender: Male

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by Chrono Paladin »

Jake: I guess so.
R.I.P. Steven Irwin, V-Tech, Heath Ledger, George Carlin, Bernie Mac, Isaac Hayes, Michael Jackson, Billy Mays, Taco Bell dog, Brittany Murphy, Garry Coleman, Ronnie James Dio and Toonami (although at least it reincarnated as Toonzai!)
Ignited
Help Haiti!
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"hope so"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3195
Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by Master InuYasha »

Aimi you broke a rule!!!!! Gym leaders can't exchange their Pokémon, only the challenger can. You atoumatically lose.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"wow that was bad"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
*Sakura*
Uber Otaku
Posts: 894
Joined: Dec 17, 2006 12:19pm
Gender: Female

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by *Sakura* »

(what a stupid rule)

Aimi:I surender anyway now please all of you get out of my gym,oh yeah here you go.

She threw a badge on the ground next to Jifigi's feet.

Aimi:now all of you get out I've got work to do!
User avatar
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3195
Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by Master InuYasha »

Yea it is a dumb rule, but rules are rules. lol
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"yea but you have to go by all of them"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3195
Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by Master InuYasha »

AnimeAngel34 wrote:Emily says"yea but you have to go by all of them"
That's soooo true.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily smiles and says"if youi don't its not fair"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
Master InuYasha
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3195
Joined: Mar 01, 2007 6:51pm

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by Master InuYasha »

Flare says yep!
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"what to do now?"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
User avatar
Sora101
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1707
Joined: May 07, 2007 3:04pm
Gender: Male

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by Sora101 »

I'm in...
Name: Yuki Sasumi
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Hometown: Twin Leaf
Appearance: http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x312 ... Sasumi.jpg
Occupation: Pokemon Trainer/Pokemon League Champion in all Regions
Pokemon: Rayquaza , Groundon , Kyogre, Regice, Regirock, Regigigas
Last edited by Sora101 on Jul 12, 2007 8:36am, edited 2 times in total.
Sora rox!!!
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Pokemon rp

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"well i wonder if there is another battle?"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Locked