Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Pokemon Chronicles: Alzan, King of the Jungle
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Pokemon Chronicles: Alzan, King of the Jungle
vulpix jump and growled and titles her head
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Pokemon Chronicles: Alzan, King of the Jungle
Yukina:*looked at him* do have this thing for sniffing people?
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Pokemon Chronicles: Alzan, King of the Jungle
Vulpix keep growling at him
Eevee pat Vulpix to calm down
Eevee pat Vulpix to calm down
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Pokemon Chronicles: Alzan, King of the Jungle
Yukina: *smiled slightly*thats so cute^^
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: Pokemon Chronicles: Alzan, King of the Jungle
Alzan: Sorry, i think i'm part pokemon since I was raised by some.
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Pokemon Chronicles: Alzan, King of the Jungle
Yukina: *smiled at him*dont worry about it
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: Pokemon Chronicles: Alzan, King of the Jungle
Alzan: n_n you're so sweet Yukina
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Pokemon Chronicles: Alzan, King of the Jungle
Yukina: *bliushed lightly* uh thanks...
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: Pokemon Chronicles: Alzan, King of the Jungle
Alzan: welcome.
Wild Grovile: *climbs up the tree* Son, you're back!
Alzan: Dad? where have you been?
Wild Grovile: *climbs up the tree* Son, you're back!
Alzan: Dad? where have you been?
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Pokemon Chronicles: Alzan, King of the Jungle
Yukina: *blonks*uhh.................
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: Pokemon Chronicles: Alzan, King of the Jungle
Wild Chatot: *flies in* Yes, this guy was raised by pokemon
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Pokemon Chronicles: Alzan, King of the Jungle
Yukina: *smiles* wow
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
MetaKnight0706
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
- Gender: Male
Re: Pokemon Chronicles: Alzan, King of the Jungle
Wild Bellossom: Tell me about it! *comes from behind the Grovile*
Alzan: Mom, where did you go with dad?
Wild Grovile: Son, your mother and I were gathering berries
Alzan: Mom, where did you go with dad?
Wild Grovile: Son, your mother and I were gathering berries
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Pokemon Chronicles: Alzan, King of the Jungle
Yukina: 8blinks lissening*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Pokemon Chronicles: Alzan, King of the Jungle
Aki laughed so hard aobut al the thing "this is to wierd"
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Pokemon Chronicles: Alzan, King of the Jungle
Yukina: *looked at aki with a little smile*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
