Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Mod Application: [UltimateRasengan!]Naruto(Just edited)

Post Reply

Would I make an exceptional Mod?

Yes
51
60%
No
28
33%
Not sure
6
7%
 
Total votes: 85

User avatar
Kuragari
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3053
Joined: May 27, 2006 8:33am
Gender: Male

Re: Mod Application: -(Naruto Uzumaki)-

Post by Kuragari »

i dunno, I believe you have what it takes to become a great mod, Naruto
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Hige
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 264
Joined: Aug 09, 2005 8:41am
Contact:

Re: Mod Application: -(Naruto Uzumaki)-

Post by Hige »

Vash wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
Vash wrote:
[UltimateRasengan!]Naruto wrote:By the way,I told Gaara I was sorry. ^.^ If that even helps at all...
At least something. Still, as a mod you have to know when to hold youself back and when to shut up. Even if you don't like someone you have to treat everyone equally and insulting someone is the worst you can do as a mod and that makes you not suitable for such a position. Saying your opinion may be your right but it is not always the best, espacially for a mod (which means, as a mod you have restricted rights to say your opinion since you have to be an example to the users). Keep that in mind.
People can change, my friend, i had to learn that the hard way.
Still, a no oppinion from me.
When oder where did I say that he has no chance at all anymore?
You didnt, i was just saying that people have the possibility of changing, thats all o_O not saying anything like that, still, lets not get off-topic.
Pr1celess
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 108
Joined: Jun 26, 2006 9:36pm
Gender: Female

Re: Mod Application: [UltimateRasengan!]Naruto(Just edited)

Post by Pr1celess »

=D> This was a VERY good application I voted yes, there were still a few errors but besides that it was a great application. (We Need Someone to Watch AA late nights) =P
Optimus Prime
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 184
Joined: Jun 23, 2006 8:30am

Re: Mod Application: -(Naruto Uzumaki)-

Post by Optimus Prime »

way to go naruto! \:D/
:-k Something feels wrong though, have you spell checked everything? Is you're grammar proper? Anyways it's all up to you man, can't give you anymore advice because to my opion it's pretty goood.
"Until that day...'til all are one." -Optimus Prime
[Batman]
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 508
Joined: Apr 08, 2006 4:43pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Mod Application: -(Naruto Uzumaki)-

Post by [Batman] »

Wow,thanks,Xanthus. Means alot coming from you ^.^ Thanks again,buddy
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Re: Mod Application: -(Naruto Uzumaki)-

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

Your app kicks my app's arse, lol
[Batman]
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 508
Joined: Apr 08, 2006 4:43pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Mod Application: -(Naruto Uzumaki)-

Post by [Batman] »

xD No,Zang. Your app is way better than mine. Thanks anyways,dawg. 8)
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Re: Mod Application: -(Naruto Uzumaki)-

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

Well, in my opnion your application is way better than mine. Why? Because I wrote mine in 5 minutes. You dedicated yourself to yours for a long time and edited it alot now and then just to make it rock. You poured your heart and soul in it ma brotha' ^_^ lol
User avatar
stormsangel
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1522
Joined: Mar 01, 2006 6:05pm
Gender: Female

Re: Mod Application: -(Naruto Uzumaki)-

Post by stormsangel »

i'd say you'd be a great mod Naruto :mrgreen:
*~I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I am not~*
*~Dare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky~*

"You can't help it when you fall in love. That's just love, you know?" ~Hideki, Chobits
Pr1celess
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 108
Joined: Jun 26, 2006 9:36pm
Gender: Female

Re: Mod Application: -(Naruto Uzumaki)-

Post by Pr1celess »

Cyber_Alchemist wrote:i'd say you'd be a great mod Naruto :mrgreen:
Agree w/ you 0% Cyber.. He sucks.. J/p Naruto =P

You'd be a VERY good moderator
It's only funny, until someone gets hurt.. Then its freakin hillarious.

Proud member of Wolfe's Pirate Crew :)
:pirate:
Kyuubi
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 346
Joined: Jun 04, 2006 10:29pm
Gender: Male

Re: Mod Application: -(Naruto Uzumaki)-

Post by Kyuubi »

Yeah ...He would as long as he doesen't like abuse his power and beat me up with it.. ](*,)
Captain Jack Sparrow is my twin who is on dial up..
Daddy Strawberry
http://www.myspace.com/kennedykis
[Batman]
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 508
Joined: Apr 08, 2006 4:43pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Mod Application: -(Naruto Uzumaki)-

Post by [Batman] »

Yeah,Kyuubi. I'm going to BANN YOU. xD J/k. I would never abuse my moderator powers. They would be too special to me.
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
[Batman]
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 508
Joined: Apr 08, 2006 4:43pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Mod Application: -(Naruto Uzumaki)-

Post by [Batman] »

[Deleted because of double post ><]
Last edited by [Batman] on Jul 01, 2006 7:47am, edited 1 time in total.
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
Kyuubi
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 346
Joined: Jun 04, 2006 10:29pm
Gender: Male

Re: Mod Application: -(Naruto Uzumaki)-

Post by Kyuubi »

Did you double post the same thing...I dont think a mod would make that mistake.Tisk tisk tisk.. [-X J/k
Captain Jack Sparrow is my twin who is on dial up..
Daddy Strawberry
http://www.myspace.com/kennedykis
bubbles*chan!!
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 33
Joined: Aug 08, 2005 11:19am
Gender: Female

Re: Mod Application: -(Naruto Uzumaki)-

Post by bubbles*chan!! »

i voted yesha i think you would be a great mod oh ya and the application kicked cheese :D
TO
WRITE
LOVE
ON HER
ARMS
Pr1celess
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 108
Joined: Jun 26, 2006 9:36pm
Gender: Female

Re: Mod Application: -(Naruto Uzumaki)-

Post by Pr1celess »

Kyuubi wrote:Did you double post the same thing...I dont think a mod would make that mistake.Tisk tisk tisk.. [-X J/k
LOL. Yeah Shame on you Blaise!
It's only funny, until someone gets hurt.. Then its freakin hillarious.

Proud member of Wolfe's Pirate Crew :)
:pirate:
Post Reply