Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Mod Application: [UltimateRasengan!]Naruto(Just edited)
Re: Mod Application: -(Naruto Uzumaki)-
i dunno, I believe you have what it takes to become a great mod, Naruto
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Re: Mod Application: -(Naruto Uzumaki)-
You didnt, i was just saying that people have the possibility of changing, thats all o_O not saying anything like that, still, lets not get off-topic.Vash wrote:When oder where did I say that he has no chance at all anymore?Chuck Norris wrote:People can change, my friend, i had to learn that the hard way.Vash wrote:At least something. Still, as a mod you have to know when to hold youself back and when to shut up. Even if you don't like someone you have to treat everyone equally and insulting someone is the worst you can do as a mod and that makes you not suitable for such a position. Saying your opinion may be your right but it is not always the best, espacially for a mod (which means, as a mod you have restricted rights to say your opinion since you have to be an example to the users). Keep that in mind.[UltimateRasengan!]Naruto wrote:By the way,I told Gaara I was sorry. ^.^ If that even helps at all...
Still, a no oppinion from me.
Re: Mod Application: [UltimateRasengan!]Naruto(Just edited)
-
Optimus Prime
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Jun 23, 2006 8:30am
Re: Mod Application: -(Naruto Uzumaki)-
way to go naruto!
Something feels wrong though, have you spell checked everything? Is you're grammar proper? Anyways it's all up to you man, can't give you anymore advice because to my opion it's pretty goood.
"Until that day...'til all are one." -Optimus Prime
Re: Mod Application: -(Naruto Uzumaki)-
Wow,thanks,Xanthus. Means alot coming from you ^.^ Thanks again,buddy
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
-
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
- Visitor
Re: Mod Application: -(Naruto Uzumaki)-
Your app kicks my app's arse, lol
Re: Mod Application: -(Naruto Uzumaki)-
xD No,Zang. Your app is way better than mine. Thanks anyways,dawg. 
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
-
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
- Visitor
Re: Mod Application: -(Naruto Uzumaki)-
Well, in my opnion your application is way better than mine. Why? Because I wrote mine in 5 minutes. You dedicated yourself to yours for a long time and edited it alot now and then just to make it rock. You poured your heart and soul in it ma brotha' ^_^ lol
- stormsangel
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1522
- Joined: Mar 01, 2006 6:05pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Mod Application: -(Naruto Uzumaki)-
i'd say you'd be a great mod Naruto 
*~I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I am not~*
*~Dare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky~*
"You can't help it when you fall in love. That's just love, you know?" ~Hideki, Chobits
*~Dare to dream, dare to fly, dare to be the ever chosen one to touch the sky~*
"You can't help it when you fall in love. That's just love, you know?" ~Hideki, Chobits
Re: Mod Application: -(Naruto Uzumaki)-
Agree w/ you 0% Cyber.. He sucks.. J/p Naruto =PCyber_Alchemist wrote:i'd say you'd be a great mod Naruto
You'd be a VERY good moderator
It's only funny, until someone gets hurt.. Then its freakin hillarious.
Proud member of Wolfe's Pirate Crew

Proud member of Wolfe's Pirate Crew
Re: Mod Application: -(Naruto Uzumaki)-
Yeah ...He would as long as he doesen't like abuse his power and beat me up with it.. ](./images/smilies/wall.gif)
Captain Jack Sparrow is my twin who is on dial up..
Daddy Strawberry
http://www.myspace.com/kennedykis
Daddy Strawberry
http://www.myspace.com/kennedykis
Re: Mod Application: -(Naruto Uzumaki)-
Yeah,Kyuubi. I'm going to BANN YOU. xD J/k. I would never abuse my moderator powers. They would be too special to me.
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
Re: Mod Application: -(Naruto Uzumaki)-
[Deleted because of double post ><]
Last edited by [Batman] on Jul 01, 2006 7:47am, edited 1 time in total.
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
Re: Mod Application: -(Naruto Uzumaki)-
Did you double post the same thing...I dont think a mod would make that mistake.Tisk tisk tisk..
J/k
Captain Jack Sparrow is my twin who is on dial up..
Daddy Strawberry
http://www.myspace.com/kennedykis
Daddy Strawberry
http://www.myspace.com/kennedykis
-
bubbles*chan!!
- Rookie Otaku
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Aug 08, 2005 11:19am
- Gender: Female
Re: Mod Application: -(Naruto Uzumaki)-
i voted yesha i think you would be a great mod oh ya and the application kicked cheese 
TO
WRITE
LOVE
ON HER
ARMS
WRITE
LOVE
ON HER
ARMS
Re: Mod Application: -(Naruto Uzumaki)-
LOL. Yeah Shame on you Blaise!Kyuubi wrote:Did you double post the same thing...I dont think a mod would make that mistake.Tisk tisk tisk..J/k
It's only funny, until someone gets hurt.. Then its freakin hillarious.
Proud member of Wolfe's Pirate Crew

Proud member of Wolfe's Pirate Crew

