Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Inuyasha RP
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: Inuyasha RP
She straightened up then, smiling again. "I was wondering if I could get a match against you, but otherwise, I'm just following her because I've got nothing better to do."
-
Sesshomaru-sama
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 486
- Joined: Feb 10, 2005 5:09pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Inuyasha RP
*says to Yami* hmm...so indecisive
*then he looks at Koryu* what would be the purpose for the fight?
*then he looks at Koryu* what would be the purpose for the fight?
humans...how i envy...
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: Inuyasha RP
"I dunno," She shrugged a bit, tilting her head. "Maybe just a little sparring match?"
Re: Inuyasha RP
Yami smiles, then turns to Koyru 'what?'
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: Inuyasha RP
"What do you mean what?" She asked, smirking and crossing her arms. "You didn't actually believe I followed you for nothing, right? I mean, seriously. I'm bored, and I followed you to see if I could find something interesting. I found a posible match. You see how these things work?"
Re: Inuyasha RP
'Right so you used me to get to an 'interesting' battle' she sighs
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: Inuyasha RP
"Don't think of it as using you. Think of it as oppurtunistic timing."
-
Sesshomaru-sama
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 486
- Joined: Feb 10, 2005 5:09pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Inuyasha RP
...I don't spar...if you want to spar, spar with each other...
humans...how i envy...
-
MoonlightRose Kurama
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2221
- Joined: Jan 08, 2005 12:32pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Inuyasha RP
Sea:*Teleports behind shessy*HELLO!
Inuyasha:I wish she would stop doing that!
Miroku:*hand print on face still*
Shippo:where did she go?
Inuyasha:I wish she would stop doing that!
Miroku:*hand print on face still*
Shippo:where did she go?
I'm with Dark V!
Things Not To Do At Hogwarts:
Crashing a Ford Anglia into the Whomping willow is not the best entrance to make. Crashing it into Snape's office is.
Things Not To Do At Hogwarts:
Crashing a Ford Anglia into the Whomping willow is not the best entrance to make. Crashing it into Snape's office is.
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: Inuyasha RP
She gaped at him, and then waved her arms. "What?! Not even a spar? What about a real fight then?"
-
MoonlightRose Kurama
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2221
- Joined: Jan 08, 2005 12:32pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Inuyasha RP
(and she didn't even notice someone randomly appear in thin air?)
I'm with Dark V!
Things Not To Do At Hogwarts:
Crashing a Ford Anglia into the Whomping willow is not the best entrance to make. Crashing it into Snape's office is.
Things Not To Do At Hogwarts:
Crashing a Ford Anglia into the Whomping willow is not the best entrance to make. Crashing it into Snape's office is.
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: Inuyasha RP
((lol. Your post appeared in thin air. You must have posted like a second before me.))
-
Sesshomaru-sama
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 486
- Joined: Feb 10, 2005 5:09pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Inuyasha RP
*looks back at Sea calmly*
you must be one of Inuyasha's traveling companions...you reek of his scent...
*looks straight forward at Koryu*
like I've said before, I don't fight pointless battles...
you must be one of Inuyasha's traveling companions...you reek of his scent...
*looks straight forward at Koryu*
like I've said before, I don't fight pointless battles...
humans...how i envy...
-
Demyx
- Visitor
Re: Inuyasha RP
She sighed, shaking her head. "I guess I can't persuade you anyway, then." She notices Sea for the first time and points a finger at her. "Hey! Who the hell are you?!"
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Inuyasha RP
He appears infront of inuyasha and his friends."So your the half demon soon?"He tilts his head keeping his hand on his katana.
Re: Inuyasha RP
Yami giggles, and then smiles, 'well that was pointless' she looks at Koyru. (thats about the Sesssamaru thing) 'here she goes again'
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
