Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Twilight RP

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Fujiwara »

Bella marveled at how quickly he did that. "How did you go so fast? That would've taken me, like, 3 minutes"
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Seras »

"All I did was empty the tainted water in the sink and toss the rest in the trash. I didn't rinces it out like others" He sat back down flipping open his notebook, he flipped to a blank page and searched for his pencil "have you seen my pencil"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Fujiwara »

Bella looked at the floor, then bent down under the table with a small 'Aha'. But on her way up she hit her head on the underside of the table. "Ow...Is this it?" She held it up while she sat down on the floor
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Seras »

He took it from her and put it on his notebook. he then turned and offered his hand to her "Come on, lets get you up off the floor"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Fujiwara »

She hesitated, still under the impression that he was sick, but then smiled a bit and accepted his hand. Her other hand was holding her head where she had hit it
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Seras »

He lifted her up easily though made sure she wasn't going to fall over before letting ehr go. "There"
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Fujiwara »

She blushed. "Thanks" She sat in her seat again. "Hey, Edward, do you wanna do something after school? Maybe? I have nothing to do today" She twidled her thumbs
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Seras »

He knew he shouldn't but it was tempting. He never got close to anoyone besides Alice and the others. "Maybe" he said.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Fujiwara »

Bella smiled a bit, happy that she seemed to be making a good impression - minus the klutziness. "Do we have any other classes together?" She pulled out her timetable and showed him.
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Seras »

He pulled out his own schedule and handed it to her, letting her figure it out.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Fujiwara »

Bella examined his schedule. "We have one more class together" She slid his sheet back to him.

(How many classes do they have in a day?)
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Seras »

(um...5 or 6)

Edward put his schedule away then picked up his pencil and doodled the stick figure surround in string/ribbon but was also knotted up
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Fujiwara »

Bella looked at his drawing. "Who's that?" She asked. "And why''re they surroinded like that?"

(For once, I really don't get it ^^)
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Seras »

(lol, and sorry for replying so late, if i dont reply within two days then send me a message)

"Just someone..." He said before flipping to a new page and drew a tic-tac-toe game board and slid the notebook over to her along with the pencil.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Fujiwara »

(Alright)

Bella smiled and drew an X in the very middle of the board, then slid it back to him
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Twilight RP

Post by Seras »

He stared down at the page, taking the pencil from her slowly. He marked the top left corner.

...|...| O
-----------
...| X |...
-----------
...|...|...

(lol my make shift Tic-Tac-Toe Board! lol just erase the ... and put your mark, it's so I won't get confused -.-; heheh)
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Locked