Okies, I've had my Ipod for about a year maybe two years now and have filled it up quite a bit. A few weeks ago, my dad's friend asked if she could put all my music onto her daughter's ipod. I OKed it and she did it successfully except...
MY ITUNES PROGRAM IS GONE!!! I was okay for a while, but now I have more stuff to put on my IPod...I just applied the IPod to another music transfer application/program and all my songs are gone! WTF do I do?!?!
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
If you have an Ipod, pls read this
If you have an Ipod, pls read this
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
Jade_Steel_Hawk
- Moderator

- Posts: 1578
- Joined: Jul 14, 2005 8:12pm
- Gender: Female
re: If you have an Ipod, pls read this
that happened 2 me...and i had 2 reload all the songs back in there... i dont think theres any way to "un-erase" your songs
"The reason I have such faith in God is because He showed me there is someone I could rely on once I lost faith in humanity."
re: If you have an Ipod, pls read this
But i cant Itunes on!
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
Sailor Venus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2247
- Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
- Gender: Female
re: If you have an Ipod, pls read this
ITunes got erased off my comp and all the songs where wiped off my Ipod ](./images/smilies/wall.gif)
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
-
Silver Sailor Orion
- Visitor
re: If you have an Ipod, pls read this
i can help u get them back, but only if u have a Macintosh....otherwise im afraid ur screwed!!
-
Sailor Venus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2247
- Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
- Gender: Female
re: If you have an Ipod, pls read this
Can you not get Itunes back on your PC?
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
-
Silver Sailor Orion
- Visitor
re: If you have an Ipod, pls read this
im sure u can, but i dont know how to.......
-
Sailor Venus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2247
- Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
- Gender: Female
re: If you have an Ipod, pls read this
I put the disc in again.
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
