Page 1 of 1
If you have an Ipod, pls read this
Posted: Aug 13, 2005 4:56pm
by OniKira
Okies, I've had my Ipod for about a year maybe two years now and have filled it up quite a bit. A few weeks ago, my dad's friend asked if she could put all my music onto her daughter's ipod. I OKed it and she did it successfully except...
MY ITUNES PROGRAM IS GONE!!! I was okay for a while, but now I have more stuff to put on my IPod...I just applied the IPod to another music transfer application/program and all my songs are gone! WTF do I do?!?!
re: If you have an Ipod, pls read this
Posted: Aug 15, 2005 4:23pm
by Jade_Steel_Hawk
that happened 2 me...and i had 2 reload all the songs back in there... i dont think theres any way to "un-erase" your songs
re: If you have an Ipod, pls read this
Posted: Aug 15, 2005 5:32pm
by OniKira
But i cant Itunes on!
re: If you have an Ipod, pls read this
Posted: Aug 17, 2005 3:26pm
by Sailor Venus
ITunes got erased off my comp and all the songs where wiped off my Ipod
](./images/smilies/wall.gif)
re: If you have an Ipod, pls read this
Posted: Aug 17, 2005 4:20pm
by Silver Sailor Orion
i can help u get them back, but only if u have a Macintosh....otherwise im afraid ur screwed!!
re: If you have an Ipod, pls read this
Posted: Aug 18, 2005 2:41am
by Sailor Venus
Can you not get Itunes back on your PC?
re: If you have an Ipod, pls read this
Posted: Aug 18, 2005 3:14pm
by Silver Sailor Orion
im sure u can, but i dont know how to.......
re: If you have an Ipod, pls read this
Posted: Aug 19, 2005 3:04am
by Sailor Venus
I put the disc in again.