Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Asain Singers!!

Discussions about anything music-related.
Locked

Who's a better singer?

BoA
2
33%
Bi (Rain)
0
No votes
Sungi
0
No votes
g.o.d.
0
No votes
50 cent
1
17%
Green Day
0
No votes
Simple Plan
1
17%
My Chemical Romance
2
33%
 
Total votes: 6

Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 295
Joined: Jul 28, 2005 4:48pm
Gender: Female

Asain Singers!!

Post by Tiana_Lee »

I luv to listen to asian singers! Like BoA, Sungi, Bi, g.o.d., se7en, and finally Dongbangshingi!! Sometimes I think that they are better than American singers and I have a reason, you see if you ask an american that that does know Korean for example then they won't be as good as a Korean that knows English! Like BoA, she is fluent in Japanese, Korean and English and an exellent singer in all three languages but have you ever heard an American try singing a Korean song? Not pretty. I'm not dissin on American singers cuz I like a lot of them! I'm just saying that Asian singers are really good too cuz I really don't think that ppl give them enough credit!
Last edited by Tiana_Lee on Aug 22, 2005 10:43pm, edited 1 time in total.
Founder of the Scheris haters club~mbs: WhiteRose,persiaisis, Final_Fantasy_Lover, yoko kaiba, Tsume's Love, Casandra Ishtar, anime_luver59,
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
nozomi
Visitor

re: Asain Singers!!

Post by nozomi »

:| I'm confused. You make a thread entitled "Asian singers" but you make a poll with not asian bands? :/? lmao.Okkkkk. :roll:
Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 295
Joined: Jul 28, 2005 4:48pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: Asain Singers!!

Post by Tiana_Lee »

nozomi wrote::| I'm confused. You make a thread entitled "Asian singers" but you make a poll with not asian bands? :/? lmao.Okkkkk. :roll:
What do you mean? I made a thread about Asian singers and I was saying that they rock and don't get enough credit for it.
Founder of the Scheris haters club~mbs: WhiteRose,persiaisis, Final_Fantasy_Lover, yoko kaiba, Tsume's Love, Casandra Ishtar, anime_luver59,
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
Kou Akabane
Visitor

re: Asain Singers!!

Post by Kou Akabane »

Eh.. sure they arent given enough credit Here.. but the same goes for american bands.. they dont always recieve much credit in other countries as they do here...

I think BoAs okay for a Jpop singer but I prefer Jrock o.o; Bands like Pierrot, Moi dix Mois, Gazette, Dir en Grey, etc etc ^_^; Theyre music is awesome n.n;

And as for american music I gave up on it a long time ago XD Jrock and anime soundtracks plus some Jpop and Techno/Trance is completely all I listen to x.x;
crystal.tears
Uber Otaku
Posts: 527
Joined: Jul 18, 2005 12:07am
Gender: Female

re: Asain Singers!!

Post by crystal.tears »

Eh, not including anime music, the only Japanese singers I've heard are BoA and Hikaru Utada.
Silver Sailor Orion
Visitor

re: Asain Singers!!

Post by Silver Sailor Orion »

BoA is sooooooooo pretty!!!!!!!!!!! and i like L'arc~en~ciel he's good...and MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!!! yay

and a number of other artists
Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 295
Joined: Jul 28, 2005 4:48pm
Gender: Female

re: Asain Singers!!

Post by Tiana_Lee »

If you go by looks then you should sooooooooooooooo go and look up either bi, se7en or dongbangshingi, maybe even shinwa or g.o.d.
Founder of the Scheris haters club~mbs: WhiteRose,persiaisis, Final_Fantasy_Lover, yoko kaiba, Tsume's Love, Casandra Ishtar, anime_luver59,
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
nozomi
Visitor

Re: re: Asain Singers!!

Post by nozomi »

ItsuWhite wrote:
nozomi wrote::| I'm confused. You make a thread entitled "Asian singers" but you make a poll with not asian bands? :/? lmao.Okkkkk. :roll:
What do you mean? I made a thread about Asian singers and I was saying that they rock and don't get enough credit for it.
lmao. nvm. :lol:
Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 295
Joined: Jul 28, 2005 4:48pm
Gender: Female

re: Asain Singers!!

Post by Tiana_Lee »

Um, yea ok.
Founder of the Scheris haters club~mbs: WhiteRose,persiaisis, Final_Fantasy_Lover, yoko kaiba, Tsume's Love, Casandra Ishtar, anime_luver59,
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
Kenshin
Visitor

Re: Asain Singers!!

Post by Kenshin »

ItsuWhite wrote:I luv to listen to asian singers! Like BoA, Sungi, Bi, g.o.d., se7en, and finally Dongbangshingi!! Sometimes I think that they are better than American singers and I have a reason, you see if you ask an american that that does know Korean for example then they won't be as good as a Korean that knows English! Like BoA, she is fluent in Japanese, Korean and English and an exellent singer in all three languages but have you ever heard an American try singing a Korean song? Not pretty. I'm not dissin on American singers cuz I like a lot of them! I'm just saying that Asian singers are really good too cuz I really don't think that ppl give them enough credit!
An american trying to sing Korea that person should stop b4 he or she makes a fool out of themself

Of course Asian Singers r good u think us Asian are bad singers dont make me laugh

BoA is part american, Jap, and Korea wow

HAHAHA this is some mess up poll, but a good Asian Singers let me see......... Se7en(there not bad i htink their good), Koda Kumi(I think she is a great singer), BoA(she isn't bad she has a good voice), Utada Hikaru(i think she is pretty lol)
Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 295
Joined: Jul 28, 2005 4:48pm
Gender: Female

Re: Asain Singers!!

Post by Tiana_Lee »

Kenshin wrote:
ItsuWhite wrote:I luv to listen to asian singers! Like BoA, Sungi, Bi, g.o.d., se7en, and finally Dongbangshingi!! Sometimes I think that they are better than American singers and I have a reason, you see if you ask an american that that does know Korean for example then they won't be as good as a Korean that knows English! Like BoA, she is fluent in Japanese, Korean and English and an exellent singer in all three languages but have you ever heard an American try singing a Korean song? Not pretty. I'm not dissin on American singers cuz I like a lot of them! I'm just saying that Asian singers are really good too cuz I really don't think that ppl give them enough credit!
An american trying to sing Korea that person should stop b4 he or she makes a fool out of themself

Of course Asian Singers r good u think us Asian are bad singers dont make me laugh

BoA is part american, Jap, and Korea wow

HAHAHA this is some mess up poll, but a good Asian Singers let me see......... Se7en(there not bad i htink their good), Koda Kumi(I think she is a great singer), BoA(she isn't bad she has a good voice), Utada Hikaru(i think she is pretty lol)
Yea why is it a messed up poll? Well anyways i'm asian too ^^
Founder of the Scheris haters club~mbs: WhiteRose,persiaisis, Final_Fantasy_Lover, yoko kaiba, Tsume's Love, Casandra Ishtar, anime_luver59,
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
Locked