Page 1 of 1

Asain Singers!!

Posted: Aug 22, 2005 5:37pm
by Tiana_Lee
I luv to listen to asian singers! Like BoA, Sungi, Bi, g.o.d., se7en, and finally Dongbangshingi!! Sometimes I think that they are better than American singers and I have a reason, you see if you ask an american that that does know Korean for example then they won't be as good as a Korean that knows English! Like BoA, she is fluent in Japanese, Korean and English and an exellent singer in all three languages but have you ever heard an American try singing a Korean song? Not pretty. I'm not dissin on American singers cuz I like a lot of them! I'm just saying that Asian singers are really good too cuz I really don't think that ppl give them enough credit!

re: Asain Singers!!

Posted: Aug 22, 2005 10:10pm
by nozomi
:| I'm confused. You make a thread entitled "Asian singers" but you make a poll with not asian bands? :/? lmao.Okkkkk. :roll:

Re: re: Asain Singers!!

Posted: Aug 22, 2005 10:36pm
by Tiana_Lee
nozomi wrote::| I'm confused. You make a thread entitled "Asian singers" but you make a poll with not asian bands? :/? lmao.Okkkkk. :roll:
What do you mean? I made a thread about Asian singers and I was saying that they rock and don't get enough credit for it.

re: Asain Singers!!

Posted: Aug 23, 2005 1:07pm
by Kou Akabane
Eh.. sure they arent given enough credit Here.. but the same goes for american bands.. they dont always recieve much credit in other countries as they do here...

I think BoAs okay for a Jpop singer but I prefer Jrock o.o; Bands like Pierrot, Moi dix Mois, Gazette, Dir en Grey, etc etc ^_^; Theyre music is awesome n.n;

And as for american music I gave up on it a long time ago XD Jrock and anime soundtracks plus some Jpop and Techno/Trance is completely all I listen to x.x;

re: Asain Singers!!

Posted: Aug 23, 2005 2:06pm
by crystal.tears
Eh, not including anime music, the only Japanese singers I've heard are BoA and Hikaru Utada.

re: Asain Singers!!

Posted: Aug 23, 2005 2:55pm
by Silver Sailor Orion
BoA is sooooooooo pretty!!!!!!!!!!! and i like L'arc~en~ciel he's good...and MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!!! yay

and a number of other artists

re: Asain Singers!!

Posted: Aug 23, 2005 10:29pm
by Tiana_Lee
If you go by looks then you should sooooooooooooooo go and look up either bi, se7en or dongbangshingi, maybe even shinwa or g.o.d.

Re: re: Asain Singers!!

Posted: Aug 23, 2005 11:43pm
by nozomi
ItsuWhite wrote:
nozomi wrote::| I'm confused. You make a thread entitled "Asian singers" but you make a poll with not asian bands? :/? lmao.Okkkkk. :roll:
What do you mean? I made a thread about Asian singers and I was saying that they rock and don't get enough credit for it.
lmao. nvm. :lol:

re: Asain Singers!!

Posted: Aug 23, 2005 11:59pm
by Tiana_Lee
Um, yea ok.

Re: Asain Singers!!

Posted: Aug 24, 2005 8:15am
by Kenshin
ItsuWhite wrote:I luv to listen to asian singers! Like BoA, Sungi, Bi, g.o.d., se7en, and finally Dongbangshingi!! Sometimes I think that they are better than American singers and I have a reason, you see if you ask an american that that does know Korean for example then they won't be as good as a Korean that knows English! Like BoA, she is fluent in Japanese, Korean and English and an exellent singer in all three languages but have you ever heard an American try singing a Korean song? Not pretty. I'm not dissin on American singers cuz I like a lot of them! I'm just saying that Asian singers are really good too cuz I really don't think that ppl give them enough credit!
An american trying to sing Korea that person should stop b4 he or she makes a fool out of themself

Of course Asian Singers r good u think us Asian are bad singers dont make me laugh

BoA is part american, Jap, and Korea wow

HAHAHA this is some mess up poll, but a good Asian Singers let me see......... Se7en(there not bad i htink their good), Koda Kumi(I think she is a great singer), BoA(she isn't bad she has a good voice), Utada Hikaru(i think she is pretty lol)

Re: Asain Singers!!

Posted: Sep 08, 2005 6:46pm
by Tiana_Lee
Kenshin wrote:
ItsuWhite wrote:I luv to listen to asian singers! Like BoA, Sungi, Bi, g.o.d., se7en, and finally Dongbangshingi!! Sometimes I think that they are better than American singers and I have a reason, you see if you ask an american that that does know Korean for example then they won't be as good as a Korean that knows English! Like BoA, she is fluent in Japanese, Korean and English and an exellent singer in all three languages but have you ever heard an American try singing a Korean song? Not pretty. I'm not dissin on American singers cuz I like a lot of them! I'm just saying that Asian singers are really good too cuz I really don't think that ppl give them enough credit!
An american trying to sing Korea that person should stop b4 he or she makes a fool out of themself

Of course Asian Singers r good u think us Asian are bad singers dont make me laugh

BoA is part american, Jap, and Korea wow

HAHAHA this is some mess up poll, but a good Asian Singers let me see......... Se7en(there not bad i htink their good), Koda Kumi(I think she is a great singer), BoA(she isn't bad she has a good voice), Utada Hikaru(i think she is pretty lol)
Yea why is it a messed up poll? Well anyways i'm asian too ^^