Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
THINGS TO HATE ABOUT RPG'S
-
Tobiasofthetoaster
- Visitor
re: THINGS TO HATE ABOUT RPG'S
Just post anything you want about an RPG here that you absolutely hate. It can be anything from storylines to characters. For instance, I hate it when you have to lose to an enemy over and over and maybe get them on your teeam near the end. But when you get them they're hell weak and you wonder why you lost to them in the first place.
-
Arken Daemon
- Visitor
re: THINGS TO HATE ABOUT RPG'S
I HATE it when there is a certain monster/bad guy that you need to kill or steal something from for some apparent reason and it's harder to find them thatn it is to kill them!!!
EX= you go through an entire maze for hours and beat the baddy at the end with ease!!!
Also I hate it when you obviously kill someone and they come back and even worse they come back TWICE!!!
A.K.A. that guy that won't die!!!
EX= you go through an entire maze for hours and beat the baddy at the end with ease!!!
Also I hate it when you obviously kill someone and they come back and even worse they come back TWICE!!!
A.K.A. that guy that won't die!!!
-
Kage_Akuma
- Visitor
re: THINGS TO HATE ABOUT RPG'S
I HATE it when every character seems like another character you've seen somewhere else, with the same stats and personality created by people with absolutly no imagination that just want to rip off someone else character than claim they come up with it first. That is something I encounter on some other rpg forums I went to. Everyone had essentially the same character... I can't remember where it was though... It is just annoying when people put no thought into there character.
re: THINGS TO HATE ABOUT RPG'S
This thread seems to be more about RPG video games so I have moved it here from the RP forum.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
re: THINGS TO HATE ABOUT RPG'S
No toilets, and if they do exist, you can't use them. How can anyone hold on for that long?
"Turn on your shine and hold me near"
-
nozomi
- Visitor
re: THINGS TO HATE ABOUT RPG'S
Last edited by nozomi on Aug 29, 2005 10:30am, edited 1 time in total.
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
re: THINGS TO HATE ABOUT RPG'S
The lead enemy always has a super-powerful attack that one always has to watch for. Where as I work my butt off just to have the most powerful attack for the last battle!
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
re: THINGS TO HATE ABOUT RPG'S
you never find the best high level weapons at level 1.
you can't use level 60 weps at level 1
should i go on?
you can't use level 60 weps at level 1
should i go on?
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
-
kukutaru_ookami
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 942
- Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
- Gender: Male
re: THINGS TO HATE ABOUT RPG'S
I hate the peopole who decide to give you sidequests and dont explain what you have to do or where you have to go like "Oh sonny if only I could find my grand son" in like a freakin town of tons of people who are like compelety the same and no descrpiton so I run around a town for like 8 hours trying to find a kid who was like in a forest all along and it just drives me insane like the old lady couldnt tell me he went to the forest no she lets me come to the coclusion after searching ever house nook and craney in the whole d*** town!
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
re: THINGS TO HATE ABOUT RPG'S
i hate that in mmorpg's you can't be the most over powered level 1 character and kick top lvl players asses when u pk
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
-
Ethereal Blaze
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4510
- Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
- Gender: Male
re: THINGS TO HATE ABOUT RPG'S
i hate the fact the bad guys never win. 
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
-
Matt ?????
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
- Gender: Male
Re: re: THINGS TO HATE ABOUT RPG'S
lol.well,aren't you the dark one!rikoku wrote:i hate the fact the bad guys never win.
"ooh,memories!"
