Page 1 of 2
THINGS TO HATE ABOUT RPG'S
Posted: Aug 25, 2005 2:44am
by Tobiasofthetoaster
Complain about RPG'S here.
re: THINGS TO HATE ABOUT RPG'S
Posted: Aug 25, 2005 2:47am
by Tobiasofthetoaster
Just post anything you want about an RPG here that you absolutely hate. It can be anything from storylines to characters. For instance, I hate it when you have to lose to an enemy over and over and maybe get them on your teeam near the end. But when you get them they're hell weak and you wonder why you lost to them in the first place.
re: THINGS TO HATE ABOUT RPG'S
Posted: Aug 25, 2005 2:30pm
by Arken Daemon
I HATE it when there is a certain monster/bad guy that you need to kill or steal something from for some apparent reason and it's harder to find them thatn it is to kill them!!!
EX= you go through an entire maze for hours and beat the baddy at the end with ease!!!
Also I hate it when you obviously kill someone and they come back and even worse they come back TWICE!!!
A.K.A. that guy that won't die!!!
re: THINGS TO HATE ABOUT RPG'S
Posted: Aug 26, 2005 11:21pm
by Kage_Akuma
I HATE it when every character seems like another character you've seen somewhere else, with the same stats and personality created by people with absolutly no imagination that just want to rip off someone else character than claim they come up with it first. That is something I encounter on some other rpg forums I went to. Everyone had essentially the same character... I can't remember where it was though... It is just annoying when people put no thought into there character.
re: THINGS TO HATE ABOUT RPG'S
Posted: Aug 28, 2005 6:39am
by Symos
This thread seems to be more about RPG video games so I have moved it here from the RP forum.
re: THINGS TO HATE ABOUT RPG'S
Posted: Aug 28, 2005 2:41pm
by Haoie
No toilets, and if they do exist, you can't use them. How can anyone hold on for that long?
re: THINGS TO HATE ABOUT RPG'S
Posted: Aug 29, 2005 6:25am
by nozomi
The storyline never goes the way you want it to go, and somehow your favorate characters always die. 
re: THINGS TO HATE ABOUT RPG'S
Posted: Aug 29, 2005 9:39am
by Lestat69_99
The lead enemy always has a super-powerful attack that one always has to watch for. Where as I work my butt off just to have the most powerful attack for the last battle!
re: THINGS TO HATE ABOUT RPG'S
Posted: Aug 29, 2005 9:52am
by Kenshin
the old RPG graphics
re: THINGS TO HATE ABOUT RPG'S
Posted: Aug 29, 2005 11:08am
by Pink Supervisor|EL
you never find the best high level weapons at level 1.
you can't use level 60 weps at level 1
should i go on?
re: THINGS TO HATE ABOUT RPG'S
Posted: Aug 29, 2005 12:13pm
by kukutaru_ookami
I hate the peopole who decide to give you sidequests and dont explain what you have to do or where you have to go like "Oh sonny if only I could find my grand son" in like a freakin town of tons of people who are like compelety the same and no descrpiton so I run around a town for like 8 hours trying to find a kid who was like in a forest all along and it just drives me insane like the old lady couldnt tell me he went to the forest no she lets me come to the coclusion after searching ever house nook and craney in the whole d*** town!
re: THINGS TO HATE ABOUT RPG'S
Posted: Aug 29, 2005 12:34pm
by vash the man-slayer
VASHER_there 2 complicated
re: THINGS TO HATE ABOUT RPG'S
Posted: Aug 29, 2005 4:42pm
by Pink Supervisor|EL
i hate that in mmorpg's you can't be the most over powered level 1 character and kick top lvl players asses when u pk
re: THINGS TO HATE ABOUT RPG'S
Posted: Aug 30, 2005 2:26am
by Ethereal Blaze
i hate the fact the bad guys never win.

re: THINGS TO HATE ABOUT RPG'S
Posted: Sep 06, 2005 9:53am
by Kagome2691
or the sappy love scenes...barf!
Re: re: THINGS TO HATE ABOUT RPG'S
Posted: Sep 06, 2005 8:32pm
by Matt ?????
rikoku wrote:i hate the fact the bad guys never win.

lol.well,aren't you the dark one!
