If you dont have this CD yet, get into your car or have someone drive you to to Target and buy it. This is a great CD.
Breaking my back just to know your name
Seventeen tracks and I've had it with this game
I'm breaking my back just to know your name
But heaven ain't close in a place like this
Anything goes but don't blink you might miss
Cause heaven ain't close in a place like this
I said heaven ain't close in a place like this
Bring it back down, bring it back down tonight
Never thought I'd let a rumor ruin my moonlight
Well somebody told me
You had a boyfriend
Who looked like a girlfriend
That I had in February of last year
It's not confidential
I've got potential
Ready? Let's roll onto something new
Taking its toll and I'm leaving without you
Ready? Let's roll onto something new
Taking its toll and I'm leaving without you
Ready? Let's roll onto something new
But heaven ain't close in a place like this
Anything goes but don't blink you might miss
Cause heaven ain't close in a place like this
I said heaven ain't close in a place like this
Bring it back down, bring it back down tonight
Never thought I'd let a rumor ruin my moonlight
Well somebody told me
You had a boyfriend
Who looked like a girlfriend
That I had in February of last year
It's not confidential
I've got potential
A rushin', a rushin' around
Pace yourself for me
I said maybe baby please
But I just don't know now
When all I wanna do is try
[x3]
Somebody told me
You had a boyfriend
Who looked like a girlfriend
That I had in February of last year
It's not confidential
I've got potential
A rushin', a rushin' around!
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
THE KILLERS!!! HOT FUSS!!!!
THE KILLERS!!! HOT FUSS!!!!
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
Ethereal Blaze
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4510
- Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
- Gender: Male
re: THE KILLERS!!! HOT FUSS!!!!
w00t! killer album! weird, but great! smile like you mean it is my fave.
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
-
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7355
- Joined: Jan 03, 2005 7:25pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
re: THE KILLERS!!! HOT FUSS!!!!
Oh my god I love that song! 
That's one of my faves
That's one of my faves
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
and swear to a love that will not fade.
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
re: THE KILLERS!!! HOT FUSS!!!!
I love the album!
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
-
Duelist of the Twilight
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 662
- Joined: Mar 22, 2005 7:27am
- Gender: Female
re: THE KILLERS!!! HOT FUSS!!!!
i like Mr. Brightside! thats a great cd, but i'm broke..s@##!
*Oh my Lord, she came back!*
Chillin like a penguin in the artic that is Plattsburgh, NY
Chillin like a penguin in the artic that is Plattsburgh, NY
re: THE KILLERS!!! HOT FUSS!!!!
Smile Like You Mean It is a great song!!! Prolly my fave off the album!
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
~*(Jaded)*~
- Visitor
re: THE KILLERS!!! HOT FUSS!!!!
Huzzah! They are an awsome band! They're one of my favorite bands which is wierd because they've only had one album. So it's like love at first sight!

re: THE KILLERS!!! HOT FUSS!!!!
Definitely a great album. If you liked it, you might also like Hard-Fi : Stars of CCTV. 'Livin' For the Weekend' and 'Gotta Reason' are my absolute faves. 
"What is talent? Is it edible?" - Sakuma Ryuichi.
Genius. Pure genius.
AnotherFan = My groovy wife and fellow smoothie sipper.
Genius. Pure genius.
AnotherFan = My groovy wife and fellow smoothie sipper.
re: THE KILLERS!!! HOT FUSS!!!!
i luv Mr brightside all these things that ive done and STM 
