Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
New Charactor
-
Kitten
- Visitor
New Charactor
Have you seen the new charactor person?? Barbara Duffney? her bio. is interesting! 
-
Soi Fon_101
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 256
- Joined: Jul 26, 2005 5:24pm
Re: New Charactor
I also saw her profile but when I went to an FMA info site it didn't say anything about a new character named " Barbara Duffney" and she was never on the characters list.
I wonder why...
Last edited by Soi Fon_101 on Dec 02, 2005 4:48pm, edited 1 time in total.
(Member of the anti Sasuke,the Miroku and Sango, and the Tres and Abel club)
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #2 Captian.
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #2 Captian.
-
Xiam
- Visitor
Re: New Charactor
Um... is that for the movie, or what? Because I've never heard of her.Kitten wrote:Have you seen the new charactor person?? Barbara Duffney? her bio. is interesting!
-
Yomieko_Sesshra
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 545
- Joined: Oct 26, 2005 5:12am
- Contact:
re: New Charactor
With one kiss upon your neck our souls will be entwined together in darkness forever...
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
" ~Dragonheart~
"My heart belongs to the one I love and the one I love shall never know...
-
Xiam
- Visitor
Re: re: New Charactor
...I seriously think they probably are referring to a voice actress.Yomieko_Sesshra wrote:New....Character??? I haven't heard a thing about a new character...
-
Armony
- Visitor
re: New Charactor
never heard of her in my life, not in the movie, or games or series, not in even in the manga~maybe you mistook her for someone else~
re: New Charactor
I've never heard of her before
- Full Metal
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 250
- Joined: May 17, 2005 5:06pm
re: New Charactor
never heard of her too..hmmm.....are you sure you got the name right...
I am stalking you!
-
Soi Fon_101
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 256
- Joined: Jul 26, 2005 5:24pm
Re: re: New Charactor
Her profile was erased she's not in FMA. She might have been a fan character that someone made up.
(Member of the anti Sasuke,the Miroku and Sango, and the Tres and Abel club)
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #2 Captian.
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #2 Captian.
Re: New Charactor
LOL wtf?! I've seen the whole series and haven't seen such a character... :\Kitten wrote:Have you seen the new charactor person?? Barbara Duffney? her bio. is interesting!
go to this site
http://www.kaizoufansubs.net
http://www.kaizoufansubs.net
-
Armony
- Visitor
re: New Charactor
yes, so have I, all the games...all the episodes...even the movie...not in Bluebird's Illusion...can't be the receptionist in the manga...nope...no, never heard of her~
-
DarkFireDemon
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Jun 23, 2006 2:25am
Re: re: New Charactor
OhGuardian Airtos wrote:Her profile was erased she's not in FMA. She might have been a fan character that someone made up.
Immature
I'm Mature
Ironic huh?....
I'm Mature
Ironic huh?....
