Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

3 Doors Down anyone?????

Discussions about anything music-related.
Locked
Noriko
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 131
Joined: Sep 10, 2005 4:58am

3 Doors Down anyone?????

Post by Noriko »

Anybody here like 3 doors down i love them kryptonite its one of the best songs EVER!!!!!! anyone agree???
User avatar
Persiaisis
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1844
Joined: Jun 15, 2005 9:53am
Gender: Female

Re: 3 Doors Down anyone?????

Post by Persiaisis »

Tifa wrote:Anybody here like 3 doors down i love them kryptonite its one of the best songs EVER!!!!!! anyone agree???
thats like the only song i like by them
http://groups.myspace.com/absoluteanimerox
check out AA's myspace group
Dark V
Visitor

re: 3 Doors Down anyone?????

Post by Dark V »

:D Yes!!! Let Me Go, and Away From The Sun are my favorites.
Captain Corkscrew
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1063
Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am

re: 3 Doors Down anyone?????

Post by Captain Corkscrew »

They kick @$$! I wuv'em! IU wanted to go to the concert... but I had to go with the family to some cabin... so I missed it. my friend Ryan went and tried to get me some Autographs... but his efforts proved fruitless. Oh well they still rock out loud! \m/ I wuv'em still! \m/^^\m/
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
~*(Jaded)*~
Visitor

re: 3 Doors Down anyone?????

Post by ~*(Jaded)*~ »

They'd have to make it in my top 3 list! Awsome band! XD

:color:
Locked