Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Discussions about anything music-related.
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Post by Sasami Jurai »

I love this song. :D
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Dark*Star
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1725
Joined: Sep 09, 2005 2:04pm
Gender: Female

re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Post by Dark*Star »

I like it too, but it's not the BEST. It comes on channel 955 (actually 95.5)
( :love: Яєlєasє ÿøüя innєя visiøns. Fєєl thє яain øn ÿøüя skin.™ :love: )
SYL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5609
Joined: Jun 03, 2005 7:22pm
Gender: Female

re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Post by SYL »

i do like this song its very catching... but i agree its not the best :roll:
SEETHERLOVE ^_~
Duelist of the Twilight
Uber Otaku
Posts: 662
Joined: Mar 22, 2005 7:27am
Gender: Female

re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Post by Duelist of the Twilight »

I like the song but can you believe that some people didn't get what the humps were? That is sad.
*Oh my Lord, she came back!*
Chillin like a penguin in the artic that is Plattsburgh, NY
SYL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5609
Joined: Jun 03, 2005 7:22pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Post by SYL »

duelist of the twilight wrote:I like the song but can you believe that some people didn't get what the humps were? That is sad.
yeah i got it when i first heard it 8)
SEETHERLOVE ^_~
Duelist of the Twilight
Uber Otaku
Posts: 662
Joined: Mar 22, 2005 7:27am
Gender: Female

re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Post by Duelist of the Twilight »

yea, me too.
*Oh my Lord, she came back!*
Chillin like a penguin in the artic that is Plattsburgh, NY
Chibi1229
Uber Otaku
Posts: 956
Joined: Sep 19, 2005 2:58pm

re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Post by Chibi1229 »

omg that song is so annoying i like Disco club wayyyyyyyyyyyy better 8) 8) 8)
SYL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5609
Joined: Jun 03, 2005 7:22pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Post by SYL »

shadow ninja wrote:omg that song is so annoying i like Disco club wayyyyyyyyyyyy better 8) 8) 8)
its not annoying :roll:
SEETHERLOVE ^_~
Kenshin
Visitor

re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Post by Kenshin »

i also think its an annoying song also
SYL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5609
Joined: Jun 03, 2005 7:22pm
Gender: Female

re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Post by SYL »

yes nevermind this song is getting like so OLD! :x
SEETHERLOVE ^_~
Kenshin
Visitor

re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Post by Kenshin »

i still think its annoying from the start all there song are annoying to me for some reason
SYL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5609
Joined: Jun 03, 2005 7:22pm
Gender: Female

re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Post by SYL »

yeah thats wat my brother says....but some of there songs are cool SOME
SEETHERLOVE ^_~
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Post by Sasami Jurai »

This song is still heard occasionally on KIIS FM. I think it's still number one on top nine at nine. I haven't been listening to the top nine for a while now. Well, I bet it still is number one there! :D
Last edited by Sasami Jurai on Oct 15, 2005 8:00pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
SYL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5609
Joined: Jun 03, 2005 7:22pm
Gender: Female

re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Post by SYL »

yeah i know man they play this song a lot....

~heh i listen to kiis fm too w/ ryan secreast and jojo...heh thats funny :) )
SEETHERLOVE ^_~
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Post by Sasami Jurai »

KIIS FM came to my school during lunch time on the past Thursday, October 13th. I was so happy!!! :D It was awesome! They had D.J. Drew, and those other KIIS FM crew. They threw free KIIS stuff, but I didn't get any KIIS stuff. They also are supporting my school's sports team on the past Friday's game too! IT WAS AWESOME! :D :color: :color: \:D/ \:D/
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Panda*
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 2583
Joined: Mar 18, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Post by Panda* »

The music video was funny, I liked it too.
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
Locked