Page 1 of 5

Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Posted: Sep 26, 2005 10:54pm
by Sasami Jurai
I love this song. :D

re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Posted: Sep 27, 2005 3:20pm
by Dark*Star
I like it too, but it's not the BEST. It comes on channel 955 (actually 95.5)

re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Posted: Sep 27, 2005 4:00pm
by SYL
i do like this song its very catching... but i agree its not the best :roll:

re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Posted: Sep 30, 2005 5:43am
by Duelist of the Twilight
I like the song but can you believe that some people didn't get what the humps were? That is sad.

Re: re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Posted: Sep 30, 2005 4:12pm
by SYL
duelist of the twilight wrote:I like the song but can you believe that some people didn't get what the humps were? That is sad.
yeah i got it when i first heard it 8)

re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Posted: Oct 01, 2005 7:37am
by Duelist of the Twilight
yea, me too.

re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Posted: Oct 01, 2005 10:01am
by Chibi1229
omg that song is so annoying i like Disco club wayyyyyyyyyyyy better 8) 8) 8)

Re: re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Posted: Oct 01, 2005 1:00pm
by SYL
shadow ninja wrote:omg that song is so annoying i like Disco club wayyyyyyyyyyyy better 8) 8) 8)
its not annoying :roll:

re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Posted: Oct 15, 2005 7:08am
by Kenshin
i also think its an annoying song also

re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Posted: Oct 15, 2005 11:11am
by SYL
yes nevermind this song is getting like so OLD! :x

re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Posted: Oct 15, 2005 12:11pm
by Kenshin
i still think its annoying from the start all there song are annoying to me for some reason

re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Posted: Oct 15, 2005 12:14pm
by SYL
yeah thats wat my brother says....but some of there songs are cool SOME

re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Posted: Oct 15, 2005 7:41pm
by Sasami Jurai
This song is still heard occasionally on KIIS FM. I think it's still number one on top nine at nine. I haven't been listening to the top nine for a while now. Well, I bet it still is number one there! :D

re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Posted: Oct 15, 2005 7:43pm
by SYL
yeah i know man they play this song a lot....

~heh i listen to kiis fm too w/ ryan secreast and jojo...heh thats funny :) )

re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Posted: Oct 15, 2005 8:05pm
by Sasami Jurai
KIIS FM came to my school during lunch time on the past Thursday, October 13th. I was so happy!!! :D It was awesome! They had D.J. Drew, and those other KIIS FM crew. They threw free KIIS stuff, but I didn't get any KIIS stuff. They also are supporting my school's sports team on the past Friday's game too! IT WAS AWESOME! :D :color: :color: \:D/ \:D/

re: Black Eyed Peas-My Humps

Posted: Oct 16, 2005 9:50am
by Panda*
The music video was funny, I liked it too.