Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Kelly Clarkson(winner of Amarican Idol)
-
Pyrokinetic Singer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1400
- Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm
Kelly Clarkson(winner of Amarican Idol)
What is your favorot song from Kelly Clarkson?
Mine is:
1.Because of You
2.Break-a-Way
Mine is:
1.Because of You
2.Break-a-Way
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
-
Cherry Darling
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 4179
- Joined: Apr 15, 2005 2:03am
- Gender: Female
re: Kelly Clarkson(winner of Amarican Idol)
I like:
1. Behind These Hazel Eyes
2. Because Of You
3. The Trouble With Love Is
4. Since You've Been Gone
5. I Hate Myself For Losing You
6. Where Is Your Heart?
7. Beautiful Disaster
1. Behind These Hazel Eyes
2. Because Of You
3. The Trouble With Love Is
4. Since You've Been Gone
5. I Hate Myself For Losing You
6. Where Is Your Heart?
7. Beautiful Disaster
Last edited by Cherry Darling on Nov 11, 2005 9:31pm, edited 1 time in total.
When I say 'Let's keep in touch' I really mean I wish that you'd grow up.
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
Zack is my Rock N Roll partner ♥
Captain Jack is my awesome AA brother
Miss Elizabeth is my awesome AA sister / ♥Bambi♥
-
Pyrokinetic Singer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1400
- Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm
re: Kelly Clarkson(winner of Amarican Idol)
I didn't know you like Kelly Clarkson.Some of her songs make me cry.
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
-
Xehanort
- Visitor
re: Kelly Clarkson(winner of Amarican Idol)
some make me cry to.Like Break-a-Way.
Here are some of the Lyrics:
I spred my wings and I learned how to flyyyy!And I wont stop until I totch skyyyyyyy!I gotta...Make a wish...take a chance...Make a change and breaaak aaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaay.
i love that long!
Here are some of the Lyrics:
I spred my wings and I learned how to flyyyy!And I wont stop until I totch skyyyyyyy!I gotta...Make a wish...take a chance...Make a change and breaaak aaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaay.
i love that long!
-
Pyrokinetic Singer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1400
- Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm
re: Kelly Clarkson(winner of Amarican Idol)
"Grown up in a small town,and when the rain would fall down,I'd just stare out my window.Thinking of what could be,and if I'd end up happy,I would pray,and would break away.I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly,though it's not easy to tell you good bye,I'll make a wish,take a chance,make a change and break away."
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
-
Pyrokinetic Singer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1400
- Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm
re: Kelly Clarkson(winner of Amarican Idol)
You got some right.
*starts singing Break-a-Way*
*starts singing Break-a-Way*
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
-
Xehanort
- Visitor
re: Kelly Clarkson(winner of Amarican Idol)
Yeah.at least I got a lil bit right. 
-
Pyrokinetic Singer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1400
- Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm
re: Kelly Clarkson(winner of Amarican Idol)
"Wanna feel the Warm breeze,sleeping under palm trees,feel the rush of the ocean.Get abored a fast train,travel on a jet plain,far away,and break away."
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
-
Xehanort
- Visitor
re: Kelly Clarkson(winner of Amarican Idol)
-
Pyrokinetic Singer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1400
- Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm
re: Kelly Clarkson(winner of Amarican Idol)
Yep.

Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
-
Pyrokinetic Singer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1400
- Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm
re: Kelly Clarkson(winner of Amarican Idol)
"Out of the darkness and into the sun,but I won't forget all the ones that I love,I gotta make a wish,take a chance,make a change and break away."

Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
-
Kenshin
- Visitor
re: Kelly Clarkson(winner of Amarican Idol)
mybe Because of You cause my sis always plays it
-
Pyrokinetic Singer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1400
- Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm
re: Kelly Clarkson(winner of Amarican Idol)
"Buildings with a hundred,swinging around revolving doors,mabey I don't know where they will take me,I gotta keep moving on,moving on,fly away,break away."
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
re: Kelly Clarkson(winner of Amarican Idol)
You spelt American wrong.
Peace homies.

Peace homies.
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.

