Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Guess What I'm Talking about (for hints check out my name)
-
The Dark Knight
- Visitor
Guess What I'm Talking about (for hints check out my name)
You guessed it! QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It would be so cool if Freddie Mercury suddenly came back to life and Queen started touring again. haaaaaaa......my fantasies cannot come true.
-
Xehanort
- Visitor
re: Guess What I'm Talking about (for hints check out my nam
it is on 100.5 here.That thunderbolts of lightning song is kind of funny.
-
The Dark Knight
- Visitor
re: Guess What I'm Talking about (for hints check out my nam
yeah those are reruns of their songs so you know not the actual them and the song is called Bohemian Rhapsody.
-
Xehanort
- Visitor
re: Guess What I'm Talking about (for hints check out my nam
Lyriks to a Quenns song:
"Weee are the champions my friiieeaanndddsss...and weeee'll keep on fighhtin til the eeeeeend.
Weee are the chaampioons...WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!NO TIME FER LOOSERS!CUS WE ARE THE CHAMPIONSSSSSS!Of the worrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlllllllllllld.
"Weee are the champions my friiieeaanndddsss...and weeee'll keep on fighhtin til the eeeeeend.
Weee are the chaampioons...WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!NO TIME FER LOOSERS!CUS WE ARE THE CHAMPIONSSSSSS!Of the worrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlllllllllllld.
