Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
RUNESCAPE PLAYAS COME HERE
-
runescape_hunter
- Visitor
RUNESCAPE PLAYAS COME HERE
i played runescape and then i didnt play for a while and i forgot my pass and i didnt want to start over so if any of you have a spare account pm the info ty very much XD haha i know im a loser 
-
Yuri Volte Hyuga
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 307
- Joined: Nov 25, 2005 10:14am
- Gender: Male
re: RUNESCAPE PLAYAS COME HERE
Can't you make one yourself?
PSN ID: Otogi-Matsuri
MVC3: X-23/Trish/Dante, SSF4: Viper, Juri, Cammy
MVC3: X-23/Trish/Dante, SSF4: Viper, Juri, Cammy
-
Ethereal Blaze
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4510
- Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
- Gender: Male
re: RUNESCAPE PLAYAS COME HERE
he/she doesnt wanna start over, so she/he is askin to use someone elses account. ive never heard of runescape, so dont look at me 
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
-
Yuri Volte Hyuga
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 307
- Joined: Nov 25, 2005 10:14am
- Gender: Male
re: RUNESCAPE PLAYAS COME HERE
Lol, pure laziness.
But a person's spare account wouldn't have amazing stuff anyway. It would be more or less the same as starting new, unless the person was generous and left all his/her most valuables possessions on there. R.Hunter, you were hoping for that, right?
And no, sorry, I don't play Runescape, so I can't give you one.
But a person's spare account wouldn't have amazing stuff anyway. It would be more or less the same as starting new, unless the person was generous and left all his/her most valuables possessions on there. R.Hunter, you were hoping for that, right?
And no, sorry, I don't play Runescape, so I can't give you one.
PSN ID: Otogi-Matsuri
MVC3: X-23/Trish/Dante, SSF4: Viper, Juri, Cammy
MVC3: X-23/Trish/Dante, SSF4: Viper, Juri, Cammy
-
runescape_hunter
- Visitor
re: RUNESCAPE PLAYAS COME HERE
yeah im lazy but that was what i was hoping for
-
runescape_hunter
- Visitor
re: RUNESCAPE PLAYAS COME HERE
im gonna make a new account cause this one sucks.....i dont like runescape THAT MUCH!
-
Yuri Volte Hyuga
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 307
- Joined: Nov 25, 2005 10:14am
- Gender: Male
re: RUNESCAPE PLAYAS COME HERE
I knew it. I don't think anyone's going to give you an account with super duper rare equipment and stuff.
Look's like you're gonna have to start over.
Look's like you're gonna have to start over.
PSN ID: Otogi-Matsuri
MVC3: X-23/Trish/Dante, SSF4: Viper, Juri, Cammy
MVC3: X-23/Trish/Dante, SSF4: Viper, Juri, Cammy
-
Ed Elric
- Visitor
re: RUNESCAPE PLAYAS COME HERE
or ill just quit runescape and just do this
(im the runescape dude)
-
Pyrokinetic Singer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1400
- Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm
re: RUNESCAPE PLAYAS COME HERE
I have an acount,but I got bored and stoped playing.
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
-
Pyrokinetic Singer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1400
- Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm
re: RUNESCAPE PLAYAS COME HERE
You wouldn't want to be called "Girls_can_fight77"And the person is a girl....in a dress.Would you??? 
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
re: RUNESCAPE PLAYAS COME HERE
ha ha i used to play rs i only come on on holidays now...
i have
sythe
buny ears
yo yo
rubber chicken
all the christmas outfits
lmao... and no rune in sight!!! lol
btw my accoujnt is rom34
i have
sythe
buny ears
yo yo
rubber chicken
all the christmas outfits
lmao... and no rune in sight!!! lol
btw my accoujnt is rom34
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
-
Pyrokinetic Singer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1400
- Joined: Aug 10, 2005 6:53pm
Re: re: RUNESCAPE PLAYAS COME HERE
Well,if you don't mind being a a beginer..........runescape_hunter wrote:sure why not
Member of the RPers clan!
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
...under a rasberry moon, I dance.
