Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

For Kingdom Hearts lovers/fans....

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
kairi-chan
Visitor

For Kingdom Hearts lovers/fans....

Post by kairi-chan »

are you gonna buy KH2 once it hits the USA stores?

You know, during the release date.

I will! I've already have to money! owhooo
User avatar
Nanashi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1319
Joined: Dec 31, 2005 7:23pm

re: For Kingdom Hearts lovers/fans....

Post by Nanashi »

No dout about it I'll buy it on the release date. My friend and I are on a countdown for release. Peace out.
Now is the time to choose, die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! - Auron
Pyro Psycho
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4110
Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
Gender: Female

re: For Kingdom Hearts lovers/fans....

Post by Pyro Psycho »

hmm when is the release date? :-k
i told yuo about stares dog
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4510
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
Gender: Male

re: For Kingdom Hearts lovers/fans....

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

and here's a better question, when's the european release date? :-k
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
kairi-chan
Visitor

Re: re: For Kingdom Hearts lovers/fans....

Post by kairi-chan »

Rikoku wrote:and here's a better question, when's the european release date? :-k
I don't know about the european release date, but I've been told that KH2 hits the stores on March 2?
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: For Kingdom Hearts lovers/fans....

Post by Cold Revolver »

Nah the only game I am waiting for is FINALFANTASY 12.
Kingdom hearts 1 was good, maybe after I play FF12 ill pick it up.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2251
Joined: Sep 15, 2005 1:46pm

re: For Kingdom Hearts lovers/fans....

Post by Spetsnaz »

Kingdom hearts 1 was good, no doubt. I hope the second one is better [-o<
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
kairi-chan
Visitor

Re: re: For Kingdom Hearts lovers/fans....

Post by kairi-chan »

Twilight demon wrote:Kingdom hearts 1 was good, no doubt. I hope the second one is better [-o<
same here, but I'm positive it's gonna be better, after all KH2 was supposed to be out AGES ago! I just hope that they delayed the release date to improove it
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4510
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
Gender: Male

Re: re: For Kingdom Hearts lovers/fans....

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

kairi-chan wrote:
Rikoku wrote:and here's a better question, when's the european release date? :-k
I don't know about the european release date, but I've been told that KH2 hits the stores on March 2?
March 2.... we usually get stuff about a month or so after you... YAY! hopefully it'll be on sale at the same time as my B-Day :mrgreen: (now to get a PS2 that works ](*,) )
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
kairi-chan
Visitor

Re: re: For Kingdom Hearts lovers/fans....

Post by kairi-chan »

Rikoku wrote:
kairi-chan wrote:
Rikoku wrote:and here's a better question, when's the european release date? :-k
I don't know about the european release date, but I've been told that KH2 hits the stores on March 2?
March 2.... we usually get stuff about a month or so after you... YAY! hopefully it'll be on sale at the same time as my B-Day :mrgreen: (now to get a PS2 that works ](*,) )
lol
kukutaru_ookami
Uber Otaku
Posts: 942
Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
Gender: Male

re: For Kingdom Hearts lovers/fans....

Post by kukutaru_ookami »

Yeah ^^ I loved the first one I played it for like 40 hours stragiht only stopping for eatting ^^, and I've seen things about it on youtube so FF12 if I can find it but then it's all about the KH2
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
kairi-chan
Visitor

Re: re: For Kingdom Hearts lovers/fans....

Post by kairi-chan »

Homunculus_Greed wrote:Yeah ^^ I loved the first one I played it for like 40 hours stragiht only stopping for eatting ^^, and I've seen things about it on youtube so FF12 if I can find it but then it's all about the KH2
a friend of mine did the same thing, I couldn't though, I had to share the TV with my sis :?
kukutaru_ookami
Uber Otaku
Posts: 942
Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
Gender: Male

re: For Kingdom Hearts lovers/fans....

Post by kukutaru_ookami »

aww poor you..who is the blonde girl in the opening cutscene of KH2 and who really likes the song passion
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
kairi-chan
Visitor

Re: re: For Kingdom Hearts lovers/fans....

Post by kairi-chan »

Homunculus_Greed wrote:aww poor you..who is the blonde girl in the opening cutscene of KH2 and who really likes the song passion
lol
kukutaru_ookami
Uber Otaku
Posts: 942
Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
Gender: Male

re: For Kingdom Hearts lovers/fans....

Post by kukutaru_ookami »

"my heart's a battlefield*..oh great now I can't get that song out of my head hey look a brick wall maybe that will help ^^ * ](*,) *
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
kairi-chan
Visitor

re: For Kingdom Hearts lovers/fans....

Post by kairi-chan »

so lets make it simple, KH rocks. Ignore the annoying Disney characters
Locked