Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

ADVANCE WARS??????

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male

ADVANCE WARS??????

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

I was wondering, has anyone here played any of the advance wars games? :-k I own all three.
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Seiji Sawamura
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1014
Joined: Aug 25, 2005 10:09am
Gender: Male

re: ADVANCE WARS??????

Post by Seiji Sawamura »

yup I play and beat all of them
"Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male

re: ADVANCE WARS??????

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Good to hear. :D I was afraid that no one else on this site had a taste in videogames. Of the three AW games I say that AW 2 was the most difficult.
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

re: ADVANCE WARS??????

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

Advance Wars is awesome! :lol: Although...I'd rather prefer Fire Emblem over Advance Wars but its good aswell, i've played the first and second
CrimsonChaos
Visitor

re: ADVANCE WARS??????

Post by CrimsonChaos »

advance wars kicks ass
Locked