Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Tales of Symphonia

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Chibi1229
Uber Otaku
Posts: 956
Joined: Sep 19, 2005 2:58pm

Tales of Symphonia

Post by Chibi1229 »

anyone ever heard of it cuz it rocks :mrgreen:
User avatar
Legendary_Esper
Uber Otaku
Posts: 616
Joined: Oct 28, 2005 1:51pm

re: Tales of Symphonia

Post by Legendary_Esper »

Heck yes! I've beaten it like a zillion times! I freaking love how you can chose from like eight hundred different things!
Who am I...can you tell me? What am I...do you know? Do I have a purprose? Do I have a home? Endless dreams of my forgotten... Sightlessness of my seen...
Twilight Night Wolf
Uber Otaku
Posts: 581
Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
Gender: Male

Re: Tales of Symphonia

Post by Twilight Night Wolf »

Chibi1229 wrote:anyone ever heard of it cuz it rocks :mrgreen:
Of course we have it's a well known and popular game and I like it's awesome.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
GravyTrain
Uber Otaku
Posts: 697
Joined: Nov 12, 2005 1:26pm

re: Tales of Symphonia

Post by GravyTrain »

My brother got it and I gave it a try but immediately put it down after discovering Robin's voice had attached itself to Lloyd. If I hadn't watched that one episode of Teen Titans, I'd probably have enjoyed the game.
User avatar
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3951
Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
Gender: Female

re: Tales of Symphonia

Post by Gaming Goddess »

I own it, but I don't play it much. I should though
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Seiji Sawamura
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1014
Joined: Aug 25, 2005 10:09am
Gender: Male

re: Tales of Symphonia

Post by Seiji Sawamura »

THIS GAME IS SOOOOOOO COOL!!!!!!! I beat the whole game and I still play it. plus I am level 102
"Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
Chibi1229
Uber Otaku
Posts: 956
Joined: Sep 19, 2005 2:58pm

re: Tales of Symphonia

Post by Chibi1229 »

how do you get kratos back cuz well he is me favorite character and I HATE ZELOS :twisted:
NIK
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 452
Joined: Dec 17, 2005 5:20am
Gender: Male

re: Tales of Symphonia

Post by NIK »

Chibi1229 wrote:how do you get kratos back cuz well he is me favorite character and I HATE ZELOS :twisted:
Zelos is good, but if you want Kratos:
Spoiler
Show
Choose to speak with Kratos in Flanoir after Altessa gets injured.
Chibi1229
Uber Otaku
Posts: 956
Joined: Sep 19, 2005 2:58pm

re: Tales of Symphonia

Post by Chibi1229 »

yeah i got him back and WELL :D
Bao Zakeruga
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 246
Joined: Oct 05, 2005 7:43pm

re: Tales of Symphonia

Post by Bao Zakeruga »

I love this game. I got it in January, beat it, and I'm playing through it again.
I accept all friend requests.

Anime4life
zeros-content56
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 156
Joined: Jul 16, 2005 3:45pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: Tales of Symphonia

Post by zeros-content56 »

its definiyely one of the more origanal Games ive played. I dislike some of the characters but other than that i really like this game. The combat style is what makes this game good in my opinion.
anarchicgoku
Visitor

re: Tales of Symphonia

Post by anarchicgoku »

the game rules i play like hours i didn't follow the story cause i didn't want to beat it soon...anyway i beat it but i didn't like the part when characters speaking in window and you can read only without hearing their voices
NIK
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 452
Joined: Dec 17, 2005 5:20am
Gender: Male

Re: re: Tales of Symphonia

Post by NIK »

anarchicgoku wrote:i didn't like the part when characters speaking in window and you can read only without hearing their voices
A good thing then that those parts can be skipped with the press of a button. 8)

Now I got an urge to play this game. :-k
I haven“t played for quite some time.
Awesome game.
Bao Zakeruga
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 246
Joined: Oct 05, 2005 7:43pm

re: Tales of Symphonia

Post by Bao Zakeruga »

This game needs a sequel.
I accept all friend requests.

Anime4life
AnotherFan
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1155
Joined: Oct 13, 2004 1:40pm
Gender: Female

re: Tales of Symphonia

Post by AnotherFan »

ToS is like, god for my Gamecube. All of my friends are borrowing my copy. (It's hard to part with it for sooo long.)

But yeah, I've beaten it twice. :3 I wanna try for 3, but someone is using it right now.
If we live our life in fear, I'll wait a thousand years just to see you smile again.
Spazz
Visitor

Re: Tales of Symphonia

Post by Spazz »

I love the game! I wrote, read, and played it. All together we've beaten it around 7-10 times and are playing with it again. IT'S AWESOME!! :love: \:D/ =D> :mrgreen: :wink: :D :) :o :P
Locked