Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Castlevania: Curse of Darkness

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked
DranzerX13
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 21
Joined: Mar 22, 2006 7:06pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Castlevania: Curse of Darkness

Post by DranzerX13 »

oh man, I love this game. I haven't play any castlvania game for a long time. a month ago I played Castlevania: Lament of Innocence.

Curse of Darkness is way better than lament of innocense.

I like that you can get different weapons.
Oh yeah, I can trick this!
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

re: Castlevania: Curse of Darkness

Post by Lestat69_99 »

I played a demo to this, and I must say I wasn't impressed with it. Quite frankly I think the 3D games sucked... Give me Castlevania Chronicals and Symphony of the Night any day....
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Locked