Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Game designer
Game designer
I'm looking for someone who knows how to create video games for the pc who might be interested in a small scale job. I need them to redo an existing Japanese game into english. Nothing would need to be changed except the text and I will find someone else to translate so being able to read Japanese is not required. Anyone know where I might look?
-
Sanger Zomvolt
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Mar 22, 2005 8:31am
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Game designer
i have... an old framing program... i need a skinning program and need to learn C++ and other programming langauges...
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
-
Alexiel Strife
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Feb 22, 2006 5:58am
- Gender: Male
Re: Game designer
C++ is a very hard langage to learn I fiddled with it a little, even made a virus or two.
here to prove what justice is
Re: Game designer
Anyone else have any suggestions on places to look in case the other people sighted won't do it?
