Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

beat this

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Seiji Sawamura
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1014
Joined: Aug 25, 2005 10:09am
Gender: Male

beat this

Post by Seiji Sawamura »

"Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
SYL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5609
Joined: Jun 03, 2005 7:22pm
Gender: Female

Re: beat this

Post by SYL »

um.....cool?
SEETHERLOVE ^_~
Seiji Sawamura
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1014
Joined: Aug 25, 2005 10:09am
Gender: Male

Re: beat this

Post by Seiji Sawamura »

just try to beat it.I did already
"Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
Yondaime's wife
Visitor

Re: beat this

Post by Yondaime's wife »

it was cool!!! i play it and my bro did too!!! :D/ :D/
Seiji Sawamura
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1014
Joined: Aug 25, 2005 10:09am
Gender: Male

Re: beat this

Post by Seiji Sawamura »

how was it
"Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
Kuroi Shinzou
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 319
Joined: Aug 15, 2005 4:55pm
Gender: Male

Re: beat this

Post by Kuroi Shinzou »

that was surpriseingly awesome!
<>Bleach 101 army<> -Lieutenant General(***)陸軍中将 Rikugun Chūjō


I'm neutral evil...that means i wont actively try to burn your town down, but if i walk by and its already on fire...well, i'm gonna eat some marshmellows.
Seiji Sawamura
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1014
Joined: Aug 25, 2005 10:09am
Gender: Male

Re: beat this

Post by Seiji Sawamura »

YEAH
"Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
pika?pika*sugarbuzzdream!
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 29
Joined: Apr 06, 2006 4:41pm

Re: beat this

Post by pika?pika*sugarbuzzdream! »

nyah O.o
*wiggly dance* CHARLIE ISH TAKIN MEH TO CANDY MOUTAIN!! WOOHOO!!
Sora ish meh squishy, and he shall beh mine, and he shall beh meh squishy!NOT HOE KAIRI!! kairi ishnt even a ladeh! O_O or a man..o.O
*matrixy slo mo* yeah!x3 LION KING PWNS CHU!! x3
User avatar
ericdbz
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 123
Joined: Jan 01, 2005 3:21pm
Gender: Male

Re: beat this

Post by ericdbz »

beat it! lol
see me and all my glory on the one forum that can truly hold it..but if u cant heres my myspace

http://www.myspace.com/mrnub
..JUst mE...
Uber Otaku
Posts: 904
Joined: Mar 12, 2005 7:20am

Re: beat this

Post by ..JUst mE... »

=D> :D/ =D>
I can be whatever damn princess I want to be
Everythings better with a smile :color:
Yondaime's wife
Visitor

Re: beat this

Post by Yondaime's wife »

it was AWESOME!!! :heh:
Captain Corkscrew
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1063
Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am

Re: beat this

Post by Captain Corkscrew »

I hear by dub thee moves since yee contain a game^^ A really fun game at that... lol
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
Twilight Night Wolf
Uber Otaku
Posts: 581
Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
Gender: Male

Re: beat this

Post by Twilight Night Wolf »

=D> that game was awesome I should check part 1 and see if part 6 is out yet the story looks interesting.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
OniKira
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jun 06, 2005 8:34pm

Re: beat this

Post by OniKira »

Um, I cant beat it, lol
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
Twilight Night Wolf
Uber Otaku
Posts: 581
Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
Gender: Male

Re: beat this

Post by Twilight Night Wolf »

If you need a tip then heres one unless you want to defeat the boss on your own then don't look.
Spoiler
Show
In the command menu at the very top there's a thing called ODT Commands it's in black abd can be difficult to see here you'll find powerful special attacks such as Sword Play these attacks make it possiable to defeat the boss there useage limit is detemind by the ODT ready percentage below Sonic's HP and MP window.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
OniKira
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jun 06, 2005 8:34pm

Re: beat this

Post by OniKira »

i knew that bit. i guess i just dont know what mt attack pattern should be.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
Locked