Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Alien Vs predator 2
-
Flagg
- Visitor
Alien Vs predator 2
does anyone here play it. I've played for a long time. I'm just wondering if anyone else here still plays it.
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Alien Vs predator 2
Yeah I used to, it is still a great muliplayer and I recomend it for any avp fans, If you can aquire avp 2 gold edition.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
-
The Cthulhu
- Visitor
Re: Alien Vs predator 2
The only bad thing on multiplayer was the lag, glitchs, and hackers. i still play it time to time. it's still fun to play.
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Alien Vs predator 2
Hmm? When I played there was no lag. :O maybe it was your server or you pc.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
-
The Cthulhu
- Visitor
Re: Alien Vs predator 2
Or maybe it was you!
j/k
anyway, some servers just lag too much for me.
anyway, some servers just lag too much for me.
-
Flagg
- Visitor
Re: Alien Vs predator 2
I've had my share of encounters with hackers. dam hackers. ](./images/smilies/wall.gif)
-
Joe Budden
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Nov 25, 2005 8:45pm
Re: Alien Vs predator 2
I played that mostly and Quake 3 online back in summer to late 04'.Now its about Half-Life 2 and Counter-Strike Source for me!!!!!:)
Long as they parish forever what freedom means to me-Nas
