This game freaking rocks! Anyone ever play it? If so, I would like to know how far you got, then you can talk about it here. I know it's an old game, but it still rocks.
BTW I have a memory card an a half filled with saves from this game, and I've beaten it many times, with all endings.
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
-
Nick the hero
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 233
- Joined: Sep 18, 2005 11:48pm
Re: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
The game rocks, I beat it many many times.
I love Shadow Mistress.
This pic was drawn by Edzile35!! LOOK AT IT!! http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/ ... ckfang.jpg
Its the Fang man!
Pm Edzile35 for one!!
This pic was drawn by Edzile35!! LOOK AT IT!! http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/ ... ckfang.jpg
Its the Fang man!
Pm Edzile35 for one!!
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Yeah, but even through all the time I spent on this game...I never got a Muramasa...or got to lvl 99...It's really hard because almost all the enemies now give me 1 exp...
-
Nick the hero
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 233
- Joined: Sep 18, 2005 11:48pm
Re: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
In the inverted castle i kept fighting those gold armor creatures that drop God's garbs , they were tough but it was worth it. also , have you ever found the Rune sword? thats a very good fast weapon with amazing range , also its power is impressive.
I love Shadow Mistress.
This pic was drawn by Edzile35!! LOOK AT IT!! http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/ ... ckfang.jpg
Its the Fang man!
Pm Edzile35 for one!!
This pic was drawn by Edzile35!! LOOK AT IT!! http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/ ... ckfang.jpg
Its the Fang man!
Pm Edzile35 for one!!
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
I don't think I've ever got one. Have you ever gotten that one weapon that has the effect of Soul Steal? I had no idea candles had souls...
-
Nick the hero
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 233
- Joined: Sep 18, 2005 11:48pm
Re: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
I know....
I love Shadow Mistress.
This pic was drawn by Edzile35!! LOOK AT IT!! http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/ ... ckfang.jpg
Its the Fang man!
Pm Edzile35 for one!!
This pic was drawn by Edzile35!! LOOK AT IT!! http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/ ... ckfang.jpg
Its the Fang man!
Pm Edzile35 for one!!
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Yeah...I think it was called Soul Eater or something like that.
Re: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Symphony is generally regarded as the greated CV of all time, and a top contender for best platformer on the PS too.
"Turn on your shine and hold me near"
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Good thing we have it then. Too bad mine's all scrathed up though...the music gets kinda messed up sometimes.
