Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

KH 2 secret ending!!!

Discussions about anything videogame-related.

who liked it?

yeasha! it kicked cheese!
4
80%
no friggen way! it sucked worse then Deep Dive!
1
20%
 
Total votes: 5

pika?pika*sugarbuzzdream!
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 29
Joined: Apr 06, 2006 4:41pm

KH 2 secret ending!!!

Post by pika?pika*sugarbuzzdream! »

has anyone seen it!? heres the link if u wanna see..
i only watched it once and iwas soooo disapointed..
THEY LOOK LIKE *beep*ing POWER RANGERS!!!! :twitch: :cry: and plus itz in japanese TT.TT i was sooo confuzzled when i saw it but ya know, i think the 3 peeps who were all power rangery were sora riku and kairi :heh: ....but if u do watch it, the part with all the keyblades * when theyre all standin in the middle of the friken road :| * i was like HOLY CRAP! LOOKIT ALL THE KEYBLADES! :shock:
*wiggly dance* CHARLIE ISH TAKIN MEH TO CANDY MOUTAIN!! WOOHOO!!
Sora ish meh squishy, and he shall beh mine, and he shall beh meh squishy!NOT HOE KAIRI!! kairi ishnt even a ladeh! O_O or a man..o.O
*matrixy slo mo* yeah!x3 LION KING PWNS CHU!! x3
pika?pika*sugarbuzzdream!
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 29
Joined: Apr 06, 2006 4:41pm

Re: KH 2 secret ending!!!

Post by pika?pika*sugarbuzzdream! »

*wiggly dance* CHARLIE ISH TAKIN MEH TO CANDY MOUTAIN!! WOOHOO!!
Sora ish meh squishy, and he shall beh mine, and he shall beh meh squishy!NOT HOE KAIRI!! kairi ishnt even a ladeh! O_O or a man..o.O
*matrixy slo mo* yeah!x3 LION KING PWNS CHU!! x3
bubbles*chan!!
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 33
Joined: Aug 08, 2005 11:19am
Gender: Female

Re: KH 2 secret ending!!!

Post by bubbles*chan!! »

that was stupid
TO
WRITE
LOVE
ON HER
ARMS
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: KH 2 secret ending!!!

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

I thought it was pretty interesting. The first guy's keyblade looked awesome!
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1693
Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
Gender: Male

Re: KH 2 secret ending!!!

Post by Matt ????? »

neat.i have a feeling that KH3(if there will be one)will be about souls.KH3 better have Sora,Donald and Goofy in it,or it will suck.if it were about souls,it would be perfect to add the Pirates of the Carribean world again,since Dead Man's Chest is coming out soon,and it has something to do with Jack's soul.
"ooh,memories!"
GravyTrain
Uber Otaku
Posts: 697
Joined: Nov 12, 2005 1:26pm

Re: KH 2 secret ending!!!

Post by GravyTrain »

Those 3 definitely represent something about Riku, Kairi, and Sora. I'm guessing that the fallen giant Chaser (Chaser appeared in the ending. I'm guessing that's what these things are called) that Riku was standing over represented Xehanort or Ansem. And then there was the 4th one. No idea who that was.
pika?pika*sugarbuzzdream!
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 29
Joined: Apr 06, 2006 4:41pm

Re: KH 2 secret ending!!!

Post by pika?pika*sugarbuzzdream! »

hm...maybe there'll be a new master ya know? i think one of those 'chasers' had a girly girl look so ya....hm... oh and matt, theres gonna b 5 kingdom hearts :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: maybe 6 for the Final Mix
But i think kairi dies....hopefully...XD but i have no idea what ur talkin about gravy :|
*wiggly dance* CHARLIE ISH TAKIN MEH TO CANDY MOUTAIN!! WOOHOO!!
Sora ish meh squishy, and he shall beh mine, and he shall beh meh squishy!NOT HOE KAIRI!! kairi ishnt even a ladeh! O_O or a man..o.O
*matrixy slo mo* yeah!x3 LION KING PWNS CHU!! x3
OniKira
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jun 06, 2005 8:34pm

Re: KH 2 secret ending!!!

Post by OniKira »

Spoiler
Show
Ok, first of all, you must mark spoiler for such a topic.

When I played through normal mode, sealed all the key holes, and completed all of Jiminy's Journal, I managed to see this secret video; in English too.

IMO, the chances of these three being Riku, Sora, and Kairi is all too weird. Look at each knight (I will call them chasers later). The tallest one, in the intro, may be Sora. The second one, witht the slick back ear thigns on his helmet, is Riku (since it kinda looks like his slender body and downed hair.) The last one, with a more female physique, may be Kairi. However, I don't think we're seeing Sora, Riku, and Kairi here. We're seeing chasers. If you remember from the previous games, and the ansem reports, Ansem noted on how each person is made of heart, body, and soul. Each KH game has addressed these elements; KH had Heartless (heart), KHII had Nobodies (body), and KHIII will have Chasers (soul.)

I think the Chasers are beings who search and/or "chase" a soul, looking for their soul or another. The reason these chasers and Sora, Riku, and Kairi is that the Sora figure didn't really pick up his respective keyblade. The Riku figure didn't pick up his respectrive keyblade. The Kairi figure didn't pick up Mickey's keyblade. Yes, that other keyblade is Mickey's, not Kairi's, so why would Kairi want it? This leads to my point that the three chaser we see are not Sora, Riku, and Kairi. I think these chasers are perhaps their respective chasers; they're looking for Sora, Riku, and Kairi.

A few more things I'd like to note on. I don't think this video is in the past. I don't think it's in the future. I think it really has something to do with Sora's deep sleep between KH and KHII (KH CoM). "It all begins with...Birth through Sleep." But then you may ask "But Namine restored Sora's memories!" What if she didn't? Or, better yet, what if she forgot? Or, even more so, what if while Sora was sleeping, the world was in a state of turmoil? The Keyblade War, if you will. It makes perfect sense, as Sora lives in a world, in KHII anyway, according to his memories. Furthermore, that comment on Xehanort's memory indicates that perhaps Xehanort went through a similar ordeal as Sora; perhaps his memories are the one's entailing the Keyblade war. I think it's very likely we are seeing a video of Xehanort's memory. Also, before we see this video, we see Kairi, Riku, and Sora reading a letter in a bottle, with Mickey's emblem on it. As they read it, it's rather hard for the player to notice, but they seem to assume a rather worried look.

I honestly don't know if any of the above is likely, but I think my arguement makes good sense. KHIII is a definite...
^What did you all think of my theory there?
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
pika?pika*sugarbuzzdream!
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 29
Joined: Apr 06, 2006 4:41pm

Re: KH 2 secret ending!!!

Post by pika?pika*sugarbuzzdream! »

after reading all of that, im just gonna say.....wow....
yesha i do think some things are right, maybe all the things you said oni.
The video...hm....well u said the chasers are souls right? then maybe that means....the people are riku sora and kairi souls. honestly i dunno, but ur right KH3 is for sure.
But how could Kairi be a keyblade master? o.o
now more ?tions...
what will happen to sora?..
@ the end of KH2, they all go home...to destiny islands right?, so do you think there'll be 3 new masters?
If theyre stuck on the island, (i think they are..maybe not because mickey and donald and goofy could visit them through the gummi ship)
how are they gonna go on adventures? how ish sora and riku gonna protect the worlds?....i dunno :?
but ur theory oni, is a very good one, most definatly XD :mrgreen:
*wiggly dance* CHARLIE ISH TAKIN MEH TO CANDY MOUTAIN!! WOOHOO!!
Sora ish meh squishy, and he shall beh mine, and he shall beh meh squishy!NOT HOE KAIRI!! kairi ishnt even a ladeh! O_O or a man..o.O
*matrixy slo mo* yeah!x3 LION KING PWNS CHU!! x3
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: KH 2 secret ending!!!

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Kairi did use a keyblade towards the end of the game, remember?
pika?pika*sugarbuzzdream!
Rookie Otaku
Posts: 29
Joined: Apr 06, 2006 4:41pm

Re: KH 2 secret ending!!!

Post by pika?pika*sugarbuzzdream! »

SHEET!!! no i havent finished the game yet, im only @ the part where im tryin to beat the guy in Beast's Castle :shock:
*wiggly dance* CHARLIE ISH TAKIN MEH TO CANDY MOUTAIN!! WOOHOO!!
Sora ish meh squishy, and he shall beh mine, and he shall beh meh squishy!NOT HOE KAIRI!! kairi ishnt even a ladeh! O_O or a man..o.O
*matrixy slo mo* yeah!x3 LION KING PWNS CHU!! x3
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: KH 2 secret ending!!!

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

You mean the dude with like 5 spears? God he was hard...Do you use forms against him? Because you really should'nt...
OniKira
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jun 06, 2005 8:34pm

Re: KH 2 secret ending!!!

Post by OniKira »

That's Xaldin...He's really obnoxious; use valor form when he's not having all his lances up.

Also, I didn't mean that I thought the chasers were souls; I meant they are entities that search for souls, hence the name chaser.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
Ryukon
Uber Otaku
Posts: 720
Joined: Feb 18, 2006 7:33pm

Re: KH 2 secret ending!!!

Post by Ryukon »

:lol:

Dude, it's like you live for Kingdom Hearts. Or video games for that matter. That theory of yours makes perfect sense. You've put a lot of thought into your statement and supported it with evidence. I agree with you wholeheartedly.

I didn't bother with any of the forms. I just concentrated on the reaction commands mostly. Of course, it took me three tries before I finally beat him (twice if you count out Mickey coming in to revive me).
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
OniKira
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jun 06, 2005 8:34pm

Re: KH 2 secret ending!!!

Post by OniKira »

well, i wouldnt say KH is my life, nor are videogames, but i like to analyze the story of such great videogames such as KH. what draws me to KH is its story.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1693
Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
Gender: Male

Re: KH 2 secret ending!!!

Post by Matt ????? »

your theory sounds plausible.i think that they(the "chasers")could have been created by a being with a strong soul,which might mean,that there will also be one for Mickey.perhaps somehow there will also be one for Donald,Goofy and Squall(Leon)and perhaps one for Jack Sparrow,Alladdin and all your other former allies for whatever reason.they may be evil,and you have to defeat them all through your adventures.i think that would be interesting and fun.
"ooh,memories!"
Locked