Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Sonic Adventure 2
Sonic Adventure 2
Fav character from any sonic game? mine are Shadow and Tails
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Re: Sonic Adventure 2
Espio...If anyone knows who Espio is. I think his first appearance might be in Sonic Riders? Anyways, he's part of Knuckles Chaotix, for whoever reads the comics.
"Yeah, that's right. Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name."
-
Twilight Night Wolf
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Sonic Adventure 2
No it was Sonic Heros I think...I think they made a much earlier appearance but I don't remember when.Slash wrote:Espio...If anyone knows who Espio is. I think his first appearance might be in Sonic Riders? Anyways, he's part of Knuckles Chaotix, for whoever reads the comics.
And my favorites are Sonic and Shadow Tails is alright too.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
Re: Sonic Adventure 2
^^ Espio is from Knuckles Chaotix for the 32X
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
-
Matt ?????
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
- Gender: Male
Re: Sonic Adventure 2
Shadow,probably.it used to be Tails,but now i just like Tails,he's not my favorite anymore.
"ooh,memories!"
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: Sonic Adventure 2
Shadow and Tails.
Re: Sonic Adventure 2
Heh, I forgot about the 32x. I also like Nack the Weasel, who appeared on that Sonic Fighter game (Not sure it's actual name, but it was on the Sonic Gems Collection).
"Yeah, that's right. Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name."
Re: Sonic Adventure 2
^^ Nack the Weasel/Fang the Sniper was in Sonic Triple Trouble for Gamegear
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Re: Sonic Adventure 2
Heh, you really know your stuff Kuragari. I know most of these characters from the Archie Comic series, since I don't have a lot of the games. If you never read the comics, you would really like them.
"Yeah, that's right. Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name."
Re: Sonic Adventure 2
lol yah, im a sonic fan ^^ i wanna read the comics
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
-
Bao Zakeruga
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 246
- Joined: Oct 05, 2005 7:43pm
Re: Sonic Adventure 2
My favorites are probaly shadow and espio.
I accept all friend requests.
Anime4life
Anime4life
Re: Sonic Adventure 2
If yer interested in the comics, soniconthe.net has some good finds ^__^
"Yeah, that's right. Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name."
Re: Sonic Adventure 2
ooo ohki ill look at that^^ on sonic mega collection, there were comics on there too, i just didnt look at them
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
-
Soi Fon_101
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 256
- Joined: Jul 26, 2005 5:24pm
Re: Sonic Adventure 2
I like Shadow, Espio, and Metal Sonic.
(Member of the anti Sasuke,the Miroku and Sango, and the Tres and Abel club)
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #2 Captian.
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #2 Captian.
Re: Sonic Adventure 2
oh, i also like Bean the Dynamite from Sonic the Fighters. u know, that green duck..
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Re: Sonic Adventure 2
yea so kuragari sonic sonic sonic yea ok men i just playin dude so how can i get the computer to let me chat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry for messing up the sonic stuff i just wanted to be the last person to post ^_^ lol
throw a babah
<i>Everytime someone masterbates, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens!</i>

