Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
kINGDOM Hearts lovers! ONLY!
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: kINGDOM Hearts lovers! ONLY!
I'm a KH lover! But, what exactly are we supposed to be talking about here?
-
Matt ?????
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
- Gender: Male
-
Bao Zakeruga
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 246
- Joined: Oct 05, 2005 7:43pm
Re: kINGDOM Hearts lovers! ONLY!
What do you guys think the plot is gonna be for kingdom hearts III?
I accept all friend requests.
Anime4life
Anime4life
-
Matt ?????
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
- Gender: Male
Re: kINGDOM Hearts lovers! ONLY!
a plot revolving around souls,would be interesting,and it would cover the 3 parts of a living being.heart(heartless)body(nobodies)and soul(???)and it would make it perfect for the Pirates of the carribean world to return because of PotC2:Dead Man's Chest and...
Spoiler
Show
you would have to fight Davey Jones and his pirate sea creatures!
"ooh,memories!"
-
pika?pika*sugarbuzzdream!
- Rookie Otaku
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Apr 06, 2006 4:41pm
Re: kINGDOM Hearts lovers! ONLY!
lol @.@ IM KH LOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*wiggly dance* CHARLIE ISH TAKIN MEH TO CANDY MOUTAIN!! WOOHOO!!
Sora ish meh squishy, and he shall beh mine, and he shall beh meh squishy!NOT HOE KAIRI!! kairi ishnt even a ladeh! O_O or a man..o.O
*matrixy slo mo* yeah!x3 LION KING PWNS CHU!! x3
Sora ish meh squishy, and he shall beh mine, and he shall beh meh squishy!NOT HOE KAIRI!! kairi ishnt even a ladeh! O_O or a man..o.O
*matrixy slo mo* yeah!x3 LION KING PWNS CHU!! x3
-
HitsuGaya Toushiro
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1151
- Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:04pm
Re: kINGDOM Hearts lovers! ONLY!
I be lovin' teh KH.
Currently taking reccomendations for a new sig.
Re: kINGDOM Hearts lovers! ONLY!
My thoughts on KHs future (that being KHIII) and the secret ending are below. SPOILERS!!!
When I played through normal mode, sealed all the key holes, and completed all of Jiminy's Journal, I managed to see this secret video; in English too.
IMO, the chances of these three being Riku, Sora, and Kairi is all too weird. Look at each knight (I will call them chasers later). The tallest one, in the intro, may be Sora. The second one, witht the slick back ear thigns on his helmet, is Riku (since it kinda looks like his slender body and downed hair.) The last one, with a more female physique, may be Kairi. However, I don't think we're seeing Sora, Riku, and Kairi here. We're seeing chasers. If you remember from the previous games, and the ansem reports, Ansem noted on how each person is made of heart, body, and soul. Each KH game has addressed these elements; KH had Heartless (heart), KHII had Nobodies (body), and KHIII will have Chasers (soul.)
I think the Chasers are beings who search and/or "chase" a soul, looking for their soul or another. The reason these chasers and Sora, Riku, and Kairi is that the Sora figure didn't really pick up his respective keyblade. The Riku figure didn't pick up his respectrive keyblade. The Kairi figure didn't pick up Mickey's keyblade. Yes, that other keyblade is Mickey's, not Kairi's, so why would Kairi want it? This leads to my point that the three chaser we see are not Sora, Riku, and Kairi. I think these chasers are perhaps their respective chasers; they're looking for Sora, Riku, and Kairi.
A few more things I'd like to note on. I don't think this video is in the past. I don't think it's in the future. I think it really has something to do with Sora's deep sleep between KH and KHII (KH CoM). "It all begins with...Birth through Sleep." But then you may ask "But Namine restored Sora's memories!" What if she didn't? Or, better yet, what if she forgot? Or, even more so, what if while Sora was sleeping, the world was in a state of turmoil? The Keyblade War, if you will. It makes perfect sense, as Sora lives in a world, in KHII anyway, according to his memories. Furthermore, that comment on Xehanort's memory indicates that perhaps Xehanort went through a similar ordeal as Sora; perhaps his memories are the one's entailing the Keyblade war. I think it's very likely we are seeing a video of Xehanort's memory. Also, before we see this video, we see Kairi, Riku, and Sora reading a letter in a bottle, with Mickey's emblem on it. As they read it, it's rather hard for the player to notice, but they seem to assume a rather worried look.
I honestly don't know if any of the above is likely, but I think my arguement makes good sense. KHIII is a definite...
When I played through normal mode, sealed all the key holes, and completed all of Jiminy's Journal, I managed to see this secret video; in English too.
IMO, the chances of these three being Riku, Sora, and Kairi is all too weird. Look at each knight (I will call them chasers later). The tallest one, in the intro, may be Sora. The second one, witht the slick back ear thigns on his helmet, is Riku (since it kinda looks like his slender body and downed hair.) The last one, with a more female physique, may be Kairi. However, I don't think we're seeing Sora, Riku, and Kairi here. We're seeing chasers. If you remember from the previous games, and the ansem reports, Ansem noted on how each person is made of heart, body, and soul. Each KH game has addressed these elements; KH had Heartless (heart), KHII had Nobodies (body), and KHIII will have Chasers (soul.)
I think the Chasers are beings who search and/or "chase" a soul, looking for their soul or another. The reason these chasers and Sora, Riku, and Kairi is that the Sora figure didn't really pick up his respective keyblade. The Riku figure didn't pick up his respectrive keyblade. The Kairi figure didn't pick up Mickey's keyblade. Yes, that other keyblade is Mickey's, not Kairi's, so why would Kairi want it? This leads to my point that the three chaser we see are not Sora, Riku, and Kairi. I think these chasers are perhaps their respective chasers; they're looking for Sora, Riku, and Kairi.
A few more things I'd like to note on. I don't think this video is in the past. I don't think it's in the future. I think it really has something to do with Sora's deep sleep between KH and KHII (KH CoM). "It all begins with...Birth through Sleep." But then you may ask "But Namine restored Sora's memories!" What if she didn't? Or, better yet, what if she forgot? Or, even more so, what if while Sora was sleeping, the world was in a state of turmoil? The Keyblade War, if you will. It makes perfect sense, as Sora lives in a world, in KHII anyway, according to his memories. Furthermore, that comment on Xehanort's memory indicates that perhaps Xehanort went through a similar ordeal as Sora; perhaps his memories are the one's entailing the Keyblade war. I think it's very likely we are seeing a video of Xehanort's memory. Also, before we see this video, we see Kairi, Riku, and Sora reading a letter in a bottle, with Mickey's emblem on it. As they read it, it's rather hard for the player to notice, but they seem to assume a rather worried look.
I honestly don't know if any of the above is likely, but I think my arguement makes good sense. KHIII is a definite...
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
Bao Zakeruga
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 246
- Joined: Oct 05, 2005 7:43pm
Re: kINGDOM Hearts lovers! ONLY!
For some weird reason, I have a feeling you'll get to play as Sora, Riku, and Kairi in KHIII.(yes, I know that sounds stupid)
I accept all friend requests.
Anime4life
Anime4life
Re: kINGDOM Hearts lovers! ONLY!
Why would that sound stupid? It could be possible, if not interesting.Bao Zakeruga wrote:For some weird reason, I have a feeling you'll get to play as Sora, Riku, and Kairi in KHIII.(yes, I know that sounds stupid)
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
~龍子
-
Bao Zakeruga
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 246
- Joined: Oct 05, 2005 7:43pm
Re: kINGDOM Hearts lovers! ONLY!
Why? It's an awesome game.Hobo_13 wrote:I hate kh.
I accept all friend requests.
Anime4life
Anime4life
Re: kINGDOM Hearts lovers! ONLY!
Note the fact that this topic is for KH Lovers, not haters. So, don't be bashing.Hobo_13 wrote:I hate kh.
Also, KH is an amazing game.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
Captain Jack Sparrow
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1635
- Joined: Sep 12, 2005 5:06pm
- Gender: Male
Re: kINGDOM Hearts lovers! ONLY!
Agreed its pretty cool 
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) Lance-Corporal 兵長 Heichō
Cherry Darling is my awesome AA Sister
Mew Vanilla's Personal Bodyguard :]
Bambi = My Pimp >:P Biki and Hikaru. = My Wives ;D
Zack Attack is my Puerto Rican brutha
Cherry Darling is my awesome AA Sister
Mew Vanilla's Personal Bodyguard :]
Bambi = My Pimp >:P Biki and Hikaru. = My Wives ;D
Zack Attack is my Puerto Rican brutha
-
pika?pika*sugarbuzzdream!
- Rookie Otaku
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Apr 06, 2006 4:41pm
Re: kINGDOM Hearts lovers! ONLY!
y???Hobo_13 wrote:I hate kh.
*wiggly dance* CHARLIE ISH TAKIN MEH TO CANDY MOUTAIN!! WOOHOO!!
Sora ish meh squishy, and he shall beh mine, and he shall beh meh squishy!NOT HOE KAIRI!! kairi ishnt even a ladeh! O_O or a man..o.O
*matrixy slo mo* yeah!x3 LION KING PWNS CHU!! x3
Sora ish meh squishy, and he shall beh mine, and he shall beh meh squishy!NOT HOE KAIRI!! kairi ishnt even a ladeh! O_O or a man..o.O
*matrixy slo mo* yeah!x3 LION KING PWNS CHU!! x3
Re: kINGDOM Hearts lovers! ONLY!
I'm just messing with you guys. I love that game man. Who wouldn't? Whoever doesn't is stupid.
Kiss The Future!
