Page 1 of 3
kINGDOM Hearts lovers! ONLY!
Posted: Jun 16, 2006 1:53pm
by Sasukesgurl
Kingdom Hearts lovers! ONLY!

Re: kINGDOM Hearts lovers! ONLY!
Posted: Jun 16, 2006 1:57pm
by Cloud Leonhart
I'm a KH lover! But, what exactly are we supposed to be talking about here?
Re: kINGDOM Hearts lovers! ONLY!
Posted: Jun 16, 2006 2:47pm
by Matt ?????
KH,KH:CoM and KH2?mabye even the possible KH3?
Re: kINGDOM Hearts lovers! ONLY!
Posted: Jun 16, 2006 5:21pm
by Bao Zakeruga
What do you guys think the plot is gonna be for kingdom hearts III?
Re: kINGDOM Hearts lovers! ONLY!
Posted: Jun 16, 2006 7:14pm
by Matt ?????
a plot revolving around souls,would be interesting,and it would cover the 3 parts of a living being.heart(heartless)body(nobodies)and soul(???)and it would make it perfect for the Pirates of the carribean world to return because of PotC2:Dead Man's Chest and...
you would have to fight Davey Jones and his pirate sea creatures!
Re: kINGDOM Hearts lovers! ONLY!
Posted: Jun 16, 2006 7:37pm
by pika?pika*sugarbuzzdream!
Re: kINGDOM Hearts lovers! ONLY!
Posted: Jun 16, 2006 8:26pm
by HitsuGaya Toushiro
I be lovin' teh KH.
Re: kINGDOM Hearts lovers! ONLY!
Posted: Jun 16, 2006 9:21pm
by OniKira
My thoughts on KHs future (that being KHIII) and the secret ending are below. SPOILERS!!!
When I played through normal mode, sealed all the key holes, and completed all of Jiminy's Journal, I managed to see this secret video; in English too.
IMO, the chances of these three being Riku, Sora, and Kairi is all too weird. Look at each knight (I will call them chasers later). The tallest one, in the intro, may be Sora. The second one, witht the slick back ear thigns on his helmet, is Riku (since it kinda looks like his slender body and downed hair.) The last one, with a more female physique, may be Kairi. However, I don't think we're seeing Sora, Riku, and Kairi here. We're seeing chasers. If you remember from the previous games, and the ansem reports, Ansem noted on how each person is made of heart, body, and soul. Each KH game has addressed these elements; KH had Heartless (heart), KHII had Nobodies (body), and KHIII will have Chasers (soul.)
I think the Chasers are beings who search and/or "chase" a soul, looking for their soul or another. The reason these chasers and Sora, Riku, and Kairi is that the Sora figure didn't really pick up his respective keyblade. The Riku figure didn't pick up his respectrive keyblade. The Kairi figure didn't pick up Mickey's keyblade. Yes, that other keyblade is Mickey's, not Kairi's, so why would Kairi want it? This leads to my point that the three chaser we see are not Sora, Riku, and Kairi. I think these chasers are perhaps their respective chasers; they're looking for Sora, Riku, and Kairi.
A few more things I'd like to note on. I don't think this video is in the past. I don't think it's in the future. I think it really has something to do with Sora's deep sleep between KH and KHII (KH CoM). "It all begins with...Birth through Sleep." But then you may ask "But Namine restored Sora's memories!" What if she didn't? Or, better yet, what if she forgot? Or, even more so, what if while Sora was sleeping, the world was in a state of turmoil? The Keyblade War, if you will. It makes perfect sense, as Sora lives in a world, in KHII anyway, according to his memories. Furthermore, that comment on Xehanort's memory indicates that perhaps Xehanort went through a similar ordeal as Sora; perhaps his memories are the one's entailing the Keyblade war. I think it's very likely we are seeing a video of Xehanort's memory. Also, before we see this video, we see Kairi, Riku, and Sora reading a letter in a bottle, with Mickey's emblem on it. As they read it, it's rather hard for the player to notice, but they seem to assume a rather worried look.
I honestly don't know if any of the above is likely, but I think my arguement makes good sense. KHIII is a definite...
Re: kINGDOM Hearts lovers! ONLY!
Posted: Jun 16, 2006 9:49pm
by Bao Zakeruga
For some weird reason, I have a feeling you'll get to play as Sora, Riku, and Kairi in KHIII.(yes, I know that sounds stupid)
Re: kINGDOM Hearts lovers! ONLY!
Posted: Jun 17, 2006 1:16am
by Ryukon
Bao Zakeruga wrote:For some weird reason, I have a feeling you'll get to play as Sora, Riku, and Kairi in KHIII.(yes, I know that sounds stupid)
Why would that sound stupid? It could be possible, if not interesting.
Re: kINGDOM Hearts lovers! ONLY!
Posted: Jun 17, 2006 9:13am
by Hobo_13
I hate kh.

Re: kINGDOM Hearts lovers! ONLY!
Posted: Jun 17, 2006 9:22am
by Bao Zakeruga
Hobo_13 wrote:I hate kh.

Why? It's an awesome game.
Re: kINGDOM Hearts lovers! ONLY!
Posted: Jun 17, 2006 4:46pm
by OniKira
Hobo_13 wrote:I hate kh.

Note the fact that this topic is for KH Lovers, not haters. So, don't be bashing.
Also, KH is an amazing game.
Re: kINGDOM Hearts lovers! ONLY!
Posted: Jun 17, 2006 6:14pm
by Captain Jack Sparrow
Agreed its pretty cool

Re: kINGDOM Hearts lovers! ONLY!
Posted: Jun 17, 2006 6:21pm
by pika?pika*sugarbuzzdream!
Hobo_13 wrote:I hate kh.

y???

Re: kINGDOM Hearts lovers! ONLY!
Posted: Jun 17, 2006 8:49pm
by Hobo_13
I'm just messing with you guys. I love that game man. Who wouldn't? Whoever doesn't is stupid.