Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Who still has their Super Nintendo?

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
User avatar
LiquidMist
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 204
Joined: Jun 29, 2006 12:59pm

Who still has their Super Nintendo?

Post by LiquidMist »

I know I still do...but just wandering how many others have them, too. Oh, and what's your favorite game on it?! Mine is Crono Trigger, AWESOME GAME!!!
Kura Tails Prowler
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 332
Joined: Jun 18, 2006 4:14am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Who still has their Super Nintendo?

Post by Kura Tails Prowler »

Yeah I still have mine. Fav game would be Super mario allstars.
Slash
Uber Otaku
Posts: 806
Joined: Jun 03, 2006 4:17pm

Re: Who still has their Super Nintendo?

Post by Slash »

Mostly play all my nintendo games through emus, but I still got my old SNES sitting in my room. I just hate how sometimes they have the tendancy not to load. My favorite game would have to be Zelda: A Link to the Past.
"Yeah, that's right. Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name."
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: Who still has their Super Nintendo?

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

I still got mine. Favorite games on it would have to be...Yoshi's Island and Super Mario World.
User avatar
phantomdark
Master Otaku
Posts: 74
Joined: Mar 01, 2006 10:39am

Re: Who still has their Super Nintendo?

Post by phantomdark »

I still got mine, i play Super Mario All Stars on it all the time
Nine cats dance on the moon
forgottenone666
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 194
Joined: Dec 15, 2005 1:40am
Gender: Male

Re: Who still has their Super Nintendo?

Post by forgottenone666 »

I still have mine. My favorite games are Final Fantasy VI, and Breath of Fire.
The Reaper is always a step behind me...
-Shadow
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.- Sun-tzu
User avatar
Kuragari
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3053
Joined: May 27, 2006 8:33am
Gender: Male

Re: Who still has their Super Nintendo?

Post by Kuragari »

i still have mine and my favs are Final Fantasy VI and Secret of Mana
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
User avatar
LiquidMist
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 204
Joined: Jun 29, 2006 12:59pm

Re: Who still has their Super Nintendo?

Post by LiquidMist »

Kuragari wrote:i still have mine and my favs are Final Fantasy VI and Secret of Mana
Secret of Mana! I remember that! When my cuz and i was lil, we'd always "borrowd" or go to this kid house just to play the game...didn't beat the game...*tears*
OniKira
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jun 06, 2005 8:34pm

Re: Who still has their Super Nintendo?

Post by OniKira »

I still have mine and my fave games for it are Secret of Mana, Chrono Trigger, FFVI, Yoshi's Island, and Kirby.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
neko fanboy17
Visitor

Re: Who still has their Super Nintendo?

Post by neko fanboy17 »

I have mine and my favorite game is Super Mario RPG
kukutaru_ookami
Uber Otaku
Posts: 942
Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
Gender: Male

Re: Who still has their Super Nintendo?

Post by kukutaru_ookami »

I still have mine to ^^ my faves are kirby super mario allstars(that seems to be common) final fantasy III(VI by japanese standards) I've never played chrono trigger *kicks something inatimate*
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Re: Who still has their Super Nintendo?

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

Ofcourse, but I usually play my NES instead of SNES since I like the games more to NES.
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1693
Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
Gender: Male

Re: Who still has their Super Nintendo?

Post by Matt ????? »

i got it,but it doesn't work very well.no big loss,my favorite game for the snes was Mario:RPG and i don't have it.and i have my other favorite games i now have on GBA
"ooh,memories!"
Slash
Uber Otaku
Posts: 806
Joined: Jun 03, 2006 4:17pm

Re: Who still has their Super Nintendo?

Post by Slash »

Eh, I forgot all about Yoshi's Island. That was a good one. That probably gives Zelda: ALTTP a good run for its money.
"Yeah, that's right. Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name."
kukutaru_ookami
Uber Otaku
Posts: 942
Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
Gender: Male

Re: Who still has their Super Nintendo?

Post by kukutaru_ookami »

grr my anger made me forget yoshi's island 2 something addicting about watching wittle mario getting carried off..and hurting baby bowser
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
Nuzzums
Visitor

Re: Who still has their Super Nintendo?

Post by Nuzzums »

My favorites are Kirby Superstar, Super Mario World, and Starfox.
Locked