Page 1 of 4
Who still has their Super Nintendo?
Posted: Jun 29, 2006 5:06pm
by LiquidMist
I know I still do...but just wandering how many others have them, too. Oh, and what's your favorite game on it?! Mine is Crono Trigger, AWESOME GAME!!!
Re: Who still has their Super Nintendo?
Posted: Jun 29, 2006 5:36pm
by Kura Tails Prowler
Yeah I still have mine. Fav game would be Super mario allstars.
Re: Who still has their Super Nintendo?
Posted: Jun 29, 2006 6:19pm
by Slash
Mostly play all my nintendo games through emus, but I still got my old SNES sitting in my room. I just hate how sometimes they have the tendancy not to load. My favorite game would have to be Zelda: A Link to the Past.
Re: Who still has their Super Nintendo?
Posted: Jun 29, 2006 7:29pm
by Cloud Leonhart
I still got mine. Favorite games on it would have to be...Yoshi's Island and Super Mario World.
Re: Who still has their Super Nintendo?
Posted: Jun 30, 2006 12:27am
by phantomdark
I still got mine, i play Super Mario All Stars on it all the time
Re: Who still has their Super Nintendo?
Posted: Jun 30, 2006 5:52pm
by forgottenone666
I still have mine. My favorite games are Final Fantasy VI, and Breath of Fire.
Re: Who still has their Super Nintendo?
Posted: Jun 30, 2006 6:12pm
by Kuragari
i still have mine and my favs are Final Fantasy VI and Secret of Mana
Re: Who still has their Super Nintendo?
Posted: Jun 30, 2006 6:18pm
by LiquidMist
Kuragari wrote:i still have mine and my favs are Final Fantasy VI and Secret of Mana
Secret of Mana! I remember that! When my cuz and i was lil, we'd always "borrowd" or go to this kid house just to play the game...didn't beat the game...*tears*
Re: Who still has their Super Nintendo?
Posted: Jun 30, 2006 7:25pm
by OniKira
I still have mine and my fave games for it are Secret of Mana, Chrono Trigger, FFVI, Yoshi's Island, and Kirby.
Re: Who still has their Super Nintendo?
Posted: Jul 02, 2006 10:52am
by neko fanboy17
I have mine and my favorite game is Super Mario RPG
Re: Who still has their Super Nintendo?
Posted: Jul 02, 2006 11:44am
by kukutaru_ookami
I still have mine to ^^ my faves are kirby super mario allstars(that seems to be common) final fantasy III(VI by japanese standards) I've never played chrono trigger *kicks something inatimate*
Re: Who still has their Super Nintendo?
Posted: Jul 02, 2006 11:59am
by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Ofcourse, but I usually play my NES instead of SNES since I like the games more to NES.
Re: Who still has their Super Nintendo?
Posted: Jul 02, 2006 12:42pm
by Matt ?????
i got it,but it doesn't work very well.no big loss,my favorite game for the snes was Mario:RPG and i don't have it.and i have my other favorite games i now have on GBA
Re: Who still has their Super Nintendo?
Posted: Jul 02, 2006 2:00pm
by Slash
Eh, I forgot all about Yoshi's Island. That was a good one. That probably gives Zelda: ALTTP a good run for its money.
Re: Who still has their Super Nintendo?
Posted: Jul 02, 2006 5:15pm
by kukutaru_ookami
grr my anger made me forget yoshi's island 2 something addicting about watching wittle mario getting carried off..and hurting baby bowser
Re: Who still has their Super Nintendo?
Posted: Jul 02, 2006 9:47pm
by Nuzzums
My favorites are Kirby Superstar, Super Mario World, and Starfox.