Page 1 of 1

inflames

Posted: Jun 29, 2006 11:00pm
by Kuroi Shinzou
just wondering how many have heard of and/or like them...theyre a metal band...they've been around for awhile now...i'm going to see them at sounds of the underground soon.




pinball map = greatest song ever

Re: inflames

Posted: Jun 30, 2006 1:18am
by Vash
Crawl through knives = best song ever.

Re: inflames

Posted: Jun 30, 2006 2:57am
by josh
Good band. :)

I think I like Evil in a closet, Anders Pallars visa(somehting like that), ordinary stort and surburban me the best. :)

Re: inflames

Posted: Jun 30, 2006 7:23am
by Slash
Good stuff. I havent listened to them as much as I'd like too, but I do like Clouds COnnected and Take This Life. I have the 'Come Clarity' Album, which I believe is their newest?

Re: inflames

Posted: Jun 30, 2006 10:42am
by Panda*
Touch Of Red = The only song I know o.o;;;

Re: inflames

Posted: Jun 30, 2006 3:12pm
by Vash
Slash wrote:Good stuff. I havent listened to them as much as I'd like too, but I do like Clouds COnnected and Take This Life. I have the 'Come Clarity' Album, which I believe is their newest?
It is. And I agree Cloud Connected kicks ass.

Re: inflames

Posted: Jun 30, 2006 4:54pm
by ANGEL OF HELL
I love moonshield, the jesters dance, crawl through knives, dead end...hell i love all of it

Re: inflames

Posted: Jul 01, 2006 6:31am
by Slash
Crawl Through Knives seems to be a pretty popular song, I might have to check it out. Do you know what album it's from?

Re: inflames

Posted: Jul 01, 2006 9:45am
by josh
If no one bothers answering, feel free to find out yourself through google. I dont know.

Re: inflames

Posted: Jul 01, 2006 10:18am
by ANGEL OF HELL
its from "come clarity"

Re: inflames

Posted: Jul 01, 2006 10:41am
by Slash
John Johnson wrote:If no one bothers answering, feel free to find out yourself through google. I dont know.
Why waste the effort of making all of those cumbersome clicks whenever I can have someone else do the work for me?

and Thanks Angel of Hell. I have that album and didn't even know it was on there. I'm sure I've heard it before but never knew the name.