just wondering how many have heard of and/or like them...theyre a metal band...they've been around for awhile now...i'm going to see them at sounds of the underground soon.
pinball map = greatest song ever
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
inflames
-
Kuroi Shinzou
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 319
- Joined: Aug 15, 2005 4:55pm
- Gender: Male
inflames
<>Bleach 101 army<> -Lieutenant General(***)陸軍中将 Rikugun Chūjō
I'm neutral evil...that means i wont actively try to burn your town down, but if i walk by and its already on fire...well, i'm gonna eat some marshmellows.
I'm neutral evil...that means i wont actively try to burn your town down, but if i walk by and its already on fire...well, i'm gonna eat some marshmellows.
Re: inflames
Good band.
I think I like Evil in a closet, Anders Pallars visa(somehting like that), ordinary stort and surburban me the best.
I think I like Evil in a closet, Anders Pallars visa(somehting like that), ordinary stort and surburban me the best.
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
Re: inflames
Good stuff. I havent listened to them as much as I'd like too, but I do like Clouds COnnected and Take This Life. I have the 'Come Clarity' Album, which I believe is their newest?
"Yeah, that's right. Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name."
Re: inflames
Touch Of Red = The only song I know o.o;;;
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
Re: inflames
It is. And I agree Cloud Connected kicks ass.Slash wrote:Good stuff. I havent listened to them as much as I'd like too, but I do like Clouds COnnected and Take This Life. I have the 'Come Clarity' Album, which I believe is their newest?
Anner <3
\,,/
\,,/
- ANGEL OF HELL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1274
- Joined: Jun 22, 2005 2:15pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: inflames
I love moonshield, the jesters dance, crawl through knives, dead end...hell i love all of it
"Somebody's been Funk'n with my Funk! Funk'n 'round Funk'n with it untill they Funk it up! (Don't Funk with my Funk!)" - Bootsy Collins and the RubberFans
Nyx is the wife, ya digg?
Nyx is the wife, ya digg?
Re: inflames
Crawl Through Knives seems to be a pretty popular song, I might have to check it out. Do you know what album it's from?
"Yeah, that's right. Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name."
Re: inflames
If no one bothers answering, feel free to find out yourself through google. I dont know.
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
- ANGEL OF HELL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1274
- Joined: Jun 22, 2005 2:15pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: inflames
its from "come clarity"
"Somebody's been Funk'n with my Funk! Funk'n 'round Funk'n with it untill they Funk it up! (Don't Funk with my Funk!)" - Bootsy Collins and the RubberFans
Nyx is the wife, ya digg?
Nyx is the wife, ya digg?
Re: inflames
Why waste the effort of making all of those cumbersome clicks whenever I can have someone else do the work for me?John Johnson wrote:If no one bothers answering, feel free to find out yourself through google. I dont know.
and Thanks Angel of Hell. I have that album and didn't even know it was on there. I'm sure I've heard it before but never knew the name.
"Yeah, that's right. Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name."
