Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Metal Gear

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Youko Kurama007
Uber Otaku
Posts: 685
Joined: Jul 15, 2006 2:34am

Metal Gear

Post by Youko Kurama007 »

Anyone play this game?
I take everything i like. I Like Everything I Take.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º aka Raquel Is MINE So Back Off From Her.
GravyTrain
Uber Otaku
Posts: 697
Joined: Nov 12, 2005 1:26pm

Re: Metal Gear

Post by GravyTrain »

Maybe. What about it?
Grey Kun
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 275
Joined: Jul 11, 2006 2:38pm

Re: Metal Gear

Post by Grey Kun »

what Metal Gear the Nes(Snes?) one or one of the others?
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight

All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4510
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
Gender: Male

Re: Metal Gear

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

i dont think Metal Gear was on the Nes or Snes. it was on one of the older Sega's. Metal Gear, Metal Gear 2 Solid Snake. then it went onto the PSX with Metal Gear Solid and MGS Special Missions... and we all know the current history 8)
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Grey Kun
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 275
Joined: Jul 11, 2006 2:38pm

Re: Metal Gear

Post by Grey Kun »

Metal Gear soild was out on the gameboy as well but its different form the Ps1 version
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight

All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
GravyTrain
Uber Otaku
Posts: 697
Joined: Nov 12, 2005 1:26pm

Re: Metal Gear

Post by GravyTrain »

Rikoku wrote:i dont think Metal Gear was on the Nes or Snes. it was on one of the older Sega's. Metal Gear, Metal Gear 2 Solid Snake. then it went onto the PSX with Metal Gear Solid and MGS Special Missions... and we all know the current history 8)
Metal Gear was first developed for the MSX home computer system. However, its first console appearance was on the NES, long before Sega or Sony got a hold of it.
Grey Kun
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 275
Joined: Jul 11, 2006 2:38pm

Re: Metal Gear

Post by Grey Kun »

i fought that it came out on the Nes first, was it anygood?
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight

All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
Youko Kurama007
Uber Otaku
Posts: 685
Joined: Jul 15, 2006 2:34am

Re: Metal Gear

Post by Youko Kurama007 »

Yeah thats what I wonder.
I take everything i like. I Like Everything I Take.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º aka Raquel Is MINE So Back Off From Her.
Twilight Night Wolf
Uber Otaku
Posts: 581
Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
Gender: Male

Re: Metal Gear

Post by Twilight Night Wolf »

Kyno of the Seer Council wrote:i fought that it came out on the Nes first, was it anygood?
Yeah it's good it's the same good ol stealth infantry theme but not as realistic as today's Metal Gear games an also the MSX an NES games are the same game but with a small change.
Spoiler
Show
In the MSX version the boss you fight before you fight the final boss is Metal Gear but in the NES version instead of it being Metal Gear it's a super computer stupid change eh? it's Metal Gear but instead a super computer version.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
Youko Kurama007
Uber Otaku
Posts: 685
Joined: Jul 15, 2006 2:34am

Re: Metal Gear

Post by Youko Kurama007 »

Todays Metal Gear games are a lot diffrent form yesterdays.
I take everything i like. I Like Everything I Take.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º aka Raquel Is MINE So Back Off From Her.
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4510
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
Gender: Male

Re: Metal Gear

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

GravyTrain wrote:
Rikoku wrote:i dont think Metal Gear was on the Nes or Snes. it was on one of the older Sega's. Metal Gear, Metal Gear 2 Solid Snake. then it went onto the PSX with Metal Gear Solid and MGS Special Missions... and we all know the current history 8)
Metal Gear was first developed for the MSX home computer system. However, its first console appearance was on the NES, long before Sega or Sony got a hold of it.
i read it made its first appearence on a Sega console :-s oh well. my bad. sorry ^^;;
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Kura Tails Prowler
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 332
Joined: Jun 18, 2006 4:14am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Metal Gear

Post by Kura Tails Prowler »

Hm? I wonder how MGS3 is going to look.
"No Fate but What We Make" T-1 T-2 T-3
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Metal Gear

Post by Lestat69_99 »

nursewitchkomugichan wrote:Hm? I wonder how MGS3 is going to look.
MGS3 is already out... It's called Snake Eater.
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Kura Tails Prowler
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 332
Joined: Jun 18, 2006 4:14am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Metal Gear

Post by Kura Tails Prowler »

Sorry i ment MGS4.
"No Fate but What We Make" T-1 T-2 T-3
Grey Kun
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 275
Joined: Jul 11, 2006 2:38pm

Re: Metal Gear

Post by Grey Kun »

you not seen the traliers for it cause i know there are some, snake has like got a beard and has gerying hair
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight

All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
Kura Tails Prowler
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 332
Joined: Jun 18, 2006 4:14am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Metal Gear

Post by Kura Tails Prowler »

I've seen all the trailers. I just hope it will be as good as it looks.
"No Fate but What We Make" T-1 T-2 T-3
Locked