Page 1 of 3

Official SSBM Thread

Posted: Aug 25, 2006 9:44pm
by thirdimpact6633
Lets face it, Super smash brothers melee is the best fighting game on the face of God's blue earth. The advanced tactics of this game put it above any other fighting game i've seen. It's put on a 2d plane to put a nice sense of simplicity into the game, but moves such as the Wavedash, L-cancel, edge-guarding, and the shffl, add a sense of complexity to the game that puts a boundry between the good players and the experts.

If your a member of Smashboards, give a shout-out to AA and state ur name on smashboards. Remember, we are here to discuss Super Smash Bros, how great it is, and what it could become when Brawl comes out. I'll start.

My name on Smashboards is Plasmawisp6633 (Signature)
My mains are: Ganondorf, and Docta Mario. My secondaries are C. Falcon, Marth, Fox, and Jigglystuff. Sadly i've never been able to participate in a tourny because i live in the middle of no tourny land. I'm the best among my friends, but my brother plays the meanest Peach i know.

Please discuss

Re: Official SSBM Thread

Posted: Aug 26, 2006 7:56am
by Kuragari
i use mainly pikachu, roy and dr mario... but i will play as kirby yoshi mario or link..

Re: Official SSBM Thread

Posted: Aug 26, 2006 11:14am
by Optimus Prime
Marth and young link all the way!!! 8)

Re: Official SSBM Thread

Posted: Aug 26, 2006 3:45pm
by Matt ?????
my best is Bowser followed closely by Mewtwo.then there are Jigglypuff as my 3rd best,Kirby in 4th and Yoshi as my 5th

Re: Official SSBM Thread

Posted: Aug 27, 2006 6:42pm
by cuzman
My best is Link, then young link, then fox.

Re: Official SSBM Thread

Posted: Aug 28, 2006 10:15am
by Kuragari

Re: Official SSBM Thread

Posted: Aug 29, 2006 7:09am
by Chibi1229
falco
ganandorf (i forgot how to spell it srry)
mewtwo
shiek/zelda
link

(this is in order)

Re: Official SSBM Thread

Posted: Aug 29, 2006 7:37am
by Chaos.Dude
Young Link
Falco
Captain Falcon
Mewtwo
Roy :D

Re: Official SSBM Thread

Posted: Aug 29, 2006 5:04pm
by Free
I mostly play with Kirby and Jigglypuff. Occasionally, though, I play with Peach.

I wonder how SSBB will be (Brawl).

And a little help needed. What do I do in order to get Ganondorf and Mewtwo?

Re: Official SSBM Thread

Posted: Aug 29, 2006 8:33pm
by Matt ?????
don't you play the event matches?

Re: Official SSBM Thread

Posted: Aug 30, 2006 8:43am
by thirdimpact6633
Omaro wrote:I mostly play with Kirby and Jigglypuff. Occasionally, though, I play with Peach.

I wonder how SSBB will be (Brawl).

And a little help needed. What do I do in order to get Ganondorf and Mewtwo?
Go to Cheatcc.com, There's a billion places that tell ya how to get the characters. but don't forget, getting the characters is barely half the game.

Re: Official SSBM Thread

Posted: Aug 31, 2006 10:56am
by Chibi1229
Omaro wrote:I mostly play with Kirby and Jigglypuff. Occasionally, though, I play with Peach.

I wonder how SSBB will be (Brawl).

And a little help needed. What do I do in order to get Ganondorf and Mewtwo?
ok for ganondorf u beat event match 29

for mewtwo play 20 hours in vs mode

Re: Official SSBM Thread

Posted: Sep 01, 2006 6:57pm
by Free
Thank you! <333

Re: Official SSBM Thread

Posted: Sep 02, 2006 3:34am
by maven
I love this game! I am unbeatable when I use Link (both adult and young). Other than that I use Samus.

Re: Official SSBM Thread

Posted: Sep 02, 2006 10:23am
by HitsuGaya Toushiro
I haven't played it yet but I might be getting, along with Naruto: Con2 For GC.

Anyway, I wouldn't say it's the best Fighting ever, even beore playing it.
That Title should be reserved for Either MVC2(Marvel Vs. Capcom 2) or CVS2(Capcom Vs. SNK 2).

Re: Official SSBM Thread

Posted: Sep 02, 2006 2:04pm
by Tpod
Fox
Y. Link
Pickachu
Dr. Mario

those are the best characters
to me