Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

OKAGE, Shadow King

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked

has anyone ever played it

yes
2
100%
no
0
No votes
no, but want to
0
No votes
no, but don't want to(dumb @ss)
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 2

Fangoram the Shaman king
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 361
Joined: Nov 26, 2005 10:07am

OKAGE, Shadow King

Post by Fangoram the Shaman king »

I just got it and it kicks @ss it might be old, and I got it for under $10.00 but it’s a great game with a verity of colorful, memorable, and weird cast of characters
The story line is nice and full of twists to keep you good and confused
so its kind of like Final Fantasy only weirder
I JUST WILL NOT STAY DEAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
User avatar
Free
Uber Otaku
Posts: 725
Joined: Apr 07, 2005 3:58pm

Re: OKAGE, Shadow King

Post by Free »

Yeah, I've played my sister's left over games. But I've seen her play through the whole game so I know what happens, etc...

Really nice game with a nice ending. Confusing dungeons, too. @_@

My favorite was Linda but especially Ari. You have to feel sorry for him. Stan&Rosalyn's arguements are hilarious.

Though I don't recommend the game to serious players.
♪ I want to swim away but don't know how
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
Locked